Meeting Part 2

"I'M 2 FEET TALL! WHY?" You just found out that they are only 2 feet tall. 

"Ya....something happened when I teleported you here" Ink said a bit reluctantly.

"CAN'T YOU FIX IT?"

"Unfortunately I can't....sorry."he looks so dissapointed in himself, I feel bad....

"It's fine...I guess." If it's not fixable, there is no point in being upset....

"Do you still want to meet the others?"Ink seemed to want you to really meet his friends so you said yes and you two started walking. Or more like attempted. Your clothes, they are huge.
"Uhh, Ink? I can't really walk....in....these..." Your t-shirt is hanging of you, you blush once you realize how exposed you are.
"Oh, I suppose so..... hold still for a moment ok?" You nod as he suddenly pulls out a giant paint brush form his back. Your eyes become large in surprise. He aims it at you an suddenly there is a flash, And you close your eyes for a brief moment.
When you open them again you are met with beautiful sight. A cute dress in your favorite color.

 A cute dress in your favorite color

(Choose whatever color you want)

You do a slight twirl and you two walking again. It was kinda hard for you to keep up with him so he picked you up, neing careful of the dress of course. You started to see little blots of color in the distance and you thought that you might be getting close to them.

"C-can you put me down? I-i really d-don't want my first impression to be made when someone is carrying me."

"Oh, yeah sure."he stops to put you down and then a minute later we reach his friends. Being scared and apprehensive of meeting new people you hide behind him. "Hey guys!!" all of the other skeletons have there own version of hi but it's still a greeting.

"So... I brought someone new." They seemed to be a little confused. Ink then looked down at you you while you were hiding behind his leg. "Come on out (Y/N)." You reluctantly come out of hiding to then get a few 'aww's. "(Y/N) meet the Sans', Sans' meet (Y/N)."

<I AM SKIPPING THE INTROS BECAUSE IT TAKES TO LONG TO DESCRIBE WHAT THEY ALL LOOK LIKE. HOPEFULLY YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTALE>

"Hey Ink? Why is little dove so small?" (Can you guess which one that is? Eh? Eh? Fine it was G!sans AKA G) G asked.

"Something went wrong when I was teleporting her here she must have been from a distant AU. Regretfully I can't fix it."Ink seems to be really hitting himself hard for this. So you decide to cheer him up.

"Hey, it's ok Ink, besides I always wanted to know what it was like to be small." Ink looked up at you and before you could get a reaction someone else chimed in.

"BESIDES, I THINK (Y/N) IS ADORABLE WHEN SHE IS SMALL!" (how about this one. can you guess it? FINE! I give up it was Blueberry) said Blueberry picking you up making (F/C) spread across you check bones. "WOW I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET A TINY SKELETON" Blue started to spin around with him holding you by your sides. Before you know it you start to get dizzy, but to your thanks a lazy voice saved you.

"hey blue you should probably put her down, she's looking a little green." sans said.

"OH, FORGIVE ME (Y/N)." he puts you down and you were more dizzy than you thought you were and you spun for 3 seconds then fell over. Couple seconds later everyone was already over there helping you up. You chose one hand out of the many and it ended up being Fell.

Hey guys here is my second chapter hope you injoy.

Edit: wow can't believe I spelled enjoy wrong😂 what an idiot. I did edit this so check it out.