I straightened it up to the sides, making sure there are no crumples on his bed, it was iron flat. Then I asked him to hold on the other side of the comforter, placing it on his bed, then I fixed it once more.

"Can't believe a princess can do her bed very well." He complimented.

"Fyi mister, I'm very particular with cleanliness and organization" I proudly said.

When we finished on his bedroom and around the house it was almost night time. We ordered pizza having it delivered to us.

"You okay with pizza's on couch?" We finished late and the shops for furnitures were closed.

"Yeah. I'm a normal human being, you know." I smiled.

"Princess' were supposed to be on gowns and sitting properly." I was sitting with my legs crossed, my body leaning on the sofa, like I was at home.

"Well, that's what people thought. Jeanne can even eat like a pig oftentimes!"

He laughed wholeheartedly, I know he knows such fact.

"He can even finish this whole pizza."

Xavier stood up to go to the refrigerator, "Soda? Iced tea?"

"Beer!" I shouted.

"You're drinking beer?" He asked, giving me a canned one.

"Normal person" I said, opening it.

"You know, I can be with you tomorrow, to buy dining table and stuffs"

"No, I can manage..."

"Been living here for years, I know which brands are great"

He thought of it a little while, "Okay, but if you have other things to do..."

"Nothing." I said except for winning your heart.

The next day we walk through the alleys of the city. Looking around to buy furnitures for my flat. I gave Tasha a bottle of water, the heat is scorching today, and she insist on walking instead of taking the car, she said it was easier.

"I told you we could have drove around"

"Ugh. No, it's okay. I hate driving around, it'll take our time, plus we'll have to look for a place to park again." We're on our last stop, about to buy kitchenwares and kitchen stuff.

Tasha's tastes were good. I bet even Carolina will affirm on it. I told her about it and she said it was great that I have someone to help me.

I checked on my phone, to tell Carolina it was our last stop for today. Tasha was on the side, quiet. She's a talkative girl, but maybe she got tired.

Then my phone rang and I excused myself.

----

The more I got to know Xavier the more I like him, but right now, I am pissed, because he was talking to his girl.

He was a few meters away from me, I was on my phone
trying my best not to grab his and throw it away.

But then, I thought of a better idea. I will not be a sore loser on the side.

My face was crumpled and I sat slowly on the bench nearby.

Instinctively, Xavier dropped the call and walked towards me. I put a hand on my stomach.

"Hey, hey Tash... What's happening?"

"Stomach pain..." I only muttered.

He carried me up, and walked towards the car on the other block. My hands were on his neck, my face on his chest, hiding the smile pasted on it.

He put me in the car and I hold my stomach again. "Shall I bring you to the hospital?" He asked, worried.

"No, I'll be fine at home. It's just period cramps." I said

Xavier put me down on his bed, he pulled up the sheets and walked out, "Where are you going?" I asked. He smiled at me and held my hand, "I'll get a hot water and a towel, I read it helps soothe the pain. Plus I'll get an Advil"

I nodded at him and watch him walk away. I sniffed on his comforter, smelling him beneath it.

He smells really good.

Sorry Carolina, but I'm the first woman he brought in his bed.

When he walked back, he was with a hot towel, soup and Advil.

"Here" he said, giving me a warm towel. "Place it in your belly." I did as I was told, the temperature of it was good, if I am really having period cramps.

He sat on my side and helped me with my soup.

"It's a little hot, careful Tasha." He said, he was the one holding the spoon.

I was able to see him up close. Xavier is beautiful. His thick eyebrows, his jaw, his pointed nose, his black hair, matching his black eyes.

A pang of guilt hit me, I am not sick, but this care he's giving me...

I want it. I want it all for my self.

This time, I don't think it's still because of my ego, the fact that he did not want to meet me the first day we knew each other.

But now, it's because I want him...I want him to be mine.

Sorry Carolina, but I have to get rid of you.