The Day My Mother Died, Changed My Life - Chapter Six

Chapter Six – The date :D (ALSO COREYS POV! YAY!)

-Corey’s point of view!-

I can’t wipe this smile off my face it’s like it is completely permanent I guess I don’t mind it being there as, Josh is the one who put it there. For the last past 6 hours planning myself and Josh’s date, it’s been fun. While my thoughts drifted to Josh my phone started ringing with the ring tone Justin Bieber – Mistletoe. I looked at the caller ID its Katie my girlfriend, my thoughts came whooshing down into one, I’m a cheater! I brought the phone to my ear and answered it.

“Hey Corey, i know we haven’t been close lately. But with organising things for mom and having my sisters to look after it’s been pretty bad. I was wondering would you like to come out tonight?” Katie chirped

“I’m so sorry Katie but I-I’m ending us. I-erm need to concentrate on Collage and you have so much going on, maybe when things have calmed down we’ll make another go at it?” I said keeping my voice calm. “But Katie i’ll always be here for you, and I really want to stay friends” I added not wanting to break her heart completely, and she is one amazing friend.

“Okay Corey, truthfully I was going to say the same thing, but I gambolled.” She giggled her beautiful giggle. “Call me when you’re free and we can hang out, bye Corey.” She ended the call before I even got to get a word in. I think I’ve fucked that friendship up, oh well I’ll have time to fix it soon.  I stood up and walked up to my window staring out at the beautiful view, I saw a mother blackbird go back to her nest and feed her young. One single tear rolled down my cheek, finally sinking in I have just lost Katie. Yes I did forget about her with everything that has happened with Josh, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t love her because I did very much. It doesn’t feel like I’ve lost anything because I have Josh. I wiped away the remainder of my tear, and slowly walked away from my window and headed for the shower. I grabbed a blue stripy towel; I walked into the bathroom and stripped down into my birthday suit. I looked into the mirror and looking back at me was a slightly red puffy eyed, chestnut brown hair guy looking back at me. His green eyes had a slight twinkle in them, which gave him hope and a smile curved onto his lips. Then I realised it was in fact me, gigging to myself I jumped into the shower, after spending 25 minutes in the shower i got ready. I walked back into my bedroom with a towel loosely wrapped around my hips, opening my wardrobe choosing what to wear, I picked out my Black Veil Brides shirt, with Andy Sixx on the front. Jizz. So gutted he cut his beautiful hair! Back to choosing what I’m now wearing, I put on a Never Shout Never hoody on and some black skinny jeans. I walked over to a pile of shoes, and picked my red high-tops, some fit shoes there. I looked at myself in the mirror, and sighed. Time for my hair routine, I plugged in my hair dryer and hair straighteners and then ran a brush through my hair, i squirted some white moose into my hand and applied it to my hair. Hmm that smells good, now i blow dried it giggling at the hot hair going in my face. I’m so immature! My phone buzzed, i pulled it out of my jeans pocket as is buzzed again. I looked at the text, automatically smiling, it said ‘Haiii Corey, it’s Josh, did u mean actually get ready or were u just kidding x?’ and the other said ‘Haha, I’m such a penis x :D’ I laughed and texted back ‘Dude. Hurry you have less than an hour to get ready ;) n yes u are a penis x’

I finished off doing my hair and looked in the mirror, hmm. I look sexy, just like sexy mankinis! Giggling over my voice in my head i slowly made my way down stairs, to watch some sexy ass tv. I plopped down beside Skye who was watching One Tree Hill, god I love this show! “Corey, what the hell is going on with you? Your always smiling, you’re never angry anymore?” Skye turned to me crossing her legs. I sighed, I can’t tell her who but I can tell her the story line. I told her that I think I’m in love and she freaked asking me who was the lucky girl, when i grunted she looked at me weird. “Something you’re not telling me Corey?” I smiled, I guess no time like the present to drop the bomb shell that I’m Bisexual.