The Day My Mother Died, Changed My Life - Chapter Three

Chapter three – Surprise Surprise.  

“Josh, wake up I have to go into town” my mother shouted up the stairs. I swung my legs out of bed and got up. I walked down stairs and there my mother was with a gun wound in her chest, blood was oozing out. But I didn’t ask, she said “I love you for who you are, don’t let your real father change you. Look after your sisters” Then she disappeared.

I woke up with Skye shouting at me “Josh wake up, stop crying. JOSH!” I opened my eyes, just a dream. “Where’s my mom Skye, I want her” I whispered to Skye with tears in my eyes. She didn’t say anything she just hugged me. “Josh, I have to go home. I’ll send Corey around for Katie later. Are you going to be okay?” Her voice told me she couldn’t handle staying here right now. I nodded, “Where is everyone?”.

“Katie is arranging Sue’s funeral, the triplets have gone to the park for a break and your lazy ass is still in bed.” She stood up, “oh and Andy’s here” I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and gave Andy the biggest hug ever. I whispered into his ear “Did she tell you?” He just nodded and buried his head in my shoulder. “Nice to see you Josh, where have you been all summer?” Andy said stepping out of our hug. I smiled at him “I saw you last week Andy Pandy” well isn’t this nice?

“Josh, Andy. I’m going now” Skye pecked us both on the cheek and gave us a quick hug. We said our goodbyes, “Do you want something to eat?” Andy asked with his in the cereal cupboard”

“Yeah, anything will do” I went to the fridge and got out the milk and put it on the counter.

“Josh, are you okay? You seem, different” Andy asked not looking at me

“Andy Pandy, I’m not okay I just lost my mother. But I’ll be fine if you give me food. I’m dying of starvation here”

Then there was a knock at the door, and Andy said he had to go. Strange? But I let him out the back door, his request. “Hang on” I shouted at the person at the door. I opened it, still just in boxers. Hell whoever it is stopped me from eating; they’ll have to pay somehow. “Thank you ever so much for ruining my cereal” oops. “Corey?” Sexy Corey is standing in my doorway, talking to me! “Is Katie here?” he asked in such a polite tone. Oh yes thats right, he’s here for her. “I’m not sure, go find her sexy guy”.  A smile crept over Corey sexy face, what’s he got to smile about. “Did I say that out loud?” Corey’s sexy head nodded. “crap.” I turned around to walk into the kitchen and to go eat my food, that sex god Corey ruined. When someone slapped my ass, I screamed and turned around so fast. “What do you think you’re doing?” I said with a giggle in my voice. Corey got really close to me, creating me to walk backward into to the wall; Corey put his hands above my head and leaned closer. His lips curving into a smile, he kissed my cheek. His lips when to my ear kissing every part of my cheek he whispered “Josh Taylor, you want me” I let out a giggle, “What, no I want you-food, yes I want food” Corey stepped back, running his hand down my cheek, all the way down to my boxers. He tugged on them, looking me in the eyes. His hand dropped, “Yeah, go get your food Josh” I quickly walked into the kitchen, I sat on the kitchen side shoving some frosties into my mouth. Corey walked in walking my every move, he smiled seductively. Then he winked! Corey the sex god, Winked at me. I shoved another spoon full of cereal into my mouth, spilling the milk down my chest. I was about to wipe the milk away when Corey said “Let me do that for you darling” He walked in between my legs and with his eyes linked into mine he genially licked all the way up my chest. I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan. Corey looked up at me and instantly pressed his lips to mine, his lips were so soft. His hands went to my waist and pulled me closer to him, I rapped my arms around his neck. He genially bit on my lip, asking for entrance, I granted his entrance. Our tongues were dancing; our kiss became more violent, his hands strolling around my body. Corey broke the kiss and whispered into my ear “Do you trust me?” just as he put his hands on my crotch. I looked him in the eyes and nodded; he smashed his lips to mine again and pulled down my boxers. I felt a blush appear on my cheeks, I didn’t think of that. I just carried on kissing Corey as passionately as possible. Corey griped my penis in his hand he ran his finger over the shaft, and I moaned into his mouth. He smiled in our kiss, and slowly started rubbing me. I kissed him more deeply and took control of our tongues. He sent shivers down my spine, he pulled away from our kiss. I pulled his head back, so I could kiss his lips. “Wait I want to do something” Corey kissed me on the cheek, and kneeled down he licked my shaft. I moaned and put my hand over my mouth, he kept teasing me. “Corey if you don’t hurry the hell up” pant. “I’m going to explode here” Corey chuckled and took me in one, I bit my lip to stop my moan from escaping. I could feel my excitement growing, “Oh god” breath “Corey I’m gunna”- before I got my words out I’d already shot cum in Corey’s mouth. He swallowed and stood up pulling my boxers with him, I put my hands over my face in embarrassment. Corey pulled my hands away from my face and smiled. I faked a smile, Corey stuck his tongue out at me, and he put his fingers to the edge of my mouth and made me smile. I giggled, with a proper smile on my face, “Ah, Josh that’s better. A proper smile from a beautiful face like yours could make old men get turned on” I hit his chest softly.

“Not funny Corey” I said with a giggle. Corey looked at me in the eyes and pouted.

“What happened from calling me sexy guy? I kinda liked it” he said winking at me. I just smiled, could things get better?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Well.. this is the first sexual sceen i've wrote between two guys.. and i think i may change this if i carry on with the story. Maybe not who knows Vote? Please please please comment.. and maybe like? <3