05

Please Comment and Vote~
---

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin looked around the house to see Yoongi wasn't there.

"Right... he has work today. Shit, so do I." Jimin hurried and got dressed for his job and went straight to it.

He worked as a vocal trainer and had the dance crew at a studio.

Jimin quickly went to his work, meeting Jungkook there.

"I heard your living with Yoongi hyung now." Jungkook smirked as he put on his dance shoes.

"Where'd you hear it from? Namjoon hyung? Jin hyung? Those two who I recently became friends with somehow? Oh right, probably because of Yoongi hyung, the fucking horny ass guy I'm living with."

"Wow, the sarcasm and anger." Jungkook laughed, "How is it living with him?"

"It sucks! All he talks about his my butt and he forces a massage on me on Sundays and Wednesdays."

"Really? When he talks to me about you, he says how cute you are and how nice and lovable you are." Jungkook tilted his head.

Jimin thought a bit, "He's still a bitch".

"He isn't a girl."

"I know that, smart ass. But all he talks about around me is my body. Can I move in with you? I think that would be easier. And if I did, I wouldn't have to quit the dance crew like I did when I moved in with Jihyun. Thank goodness they let me back in the crew once I moved back." Jimin sighed.

"Sorry. But I still live with my parents and I'm trying to find a way to live with Jin hyung but that's not happening anytime soon."

Jimin nodded, "That's okay..."

As they started to practice their dance, all Jimin could think about was what Jungkook had said.

When he talks to me about you, he says how cute you are and how nice and lovable you are.

~

Jimin went home to find the house still empty, "Right... he works until 9 pm on Mondays." He said to himself, looking at the calendar.

Jimin decided to turn on the television and watch Netflix until he was tired.

Eventually, he fell asleep without realizing it.

~

When Yoongi came home, he saw Jimin curled up on the couch, thumb in his mouth, sleeping.

Yoongi smiled and turned off the television.

"He can't be sleeping here. He'll wake up sore." Yoongi picked Jimin up as carefully as he could, bridal style and took him to his own room, not Jimin's.

Yoongi laid him down and whispered even though he knew Jimin wasn't listening, "This bed is much comfier then yours since it's a king size and not a twin size."

After putting he blankets over Jimin and seeing how comfy he was, Yoongi crawled under the same bed sheets and went into dream land right next to Jimin.

~

"Yah! You pervert!" Jimin shouted, jumping out of the bed the next morning when he woke up to find himself tangled with Yoongi.

"Hm?" Yoongi groaned, rubbing his eyes, "You're loud."

"You're the one who forced me to sleep with you when you took advantage of me sleeping on the couch!" Jimin shouted.

"I'm sorry. But it was comfortable, right?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin blushed deeply, "Shut up!" He refused to tell the truth of it being the most comfortable sleep he had since he was a kid and actually had parents.

Yoongi chuckled, "Alright. Alright."

At that moment, Yoongi's phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered tiredly,.

"Min Yoongi, who is that guy living with you?!"

"Eomma?? He's just a roommate who had no where to go." Yoongi said.

"Is he staying there for free?"

"Uh... no. He's paying me." Yoongi half lied.

"Then give me the cash, that's my house anyway." She ordered.

"Ah. I will." Yoongi said, "I'll see you next week at the family reunion, bye." Yoongi quickly hung up.

"Wait, so now I have to pay you?" Jimin asked, "I'm actually fine with that. It's better then ass massages."

Yoongi shook his head, "I'll give my mom some money. You don't have to pay for it."

"Why? I don't understand. Do you really want to give me massages that badly?"

"No. It's not that."

"Then what is it?" Jimin asked.

"I can't make someone I have feelings for pay me."

---
Please Comment and Vote~