04

"We can't find them," Yuta's words turned into thorns towards Doyoung, Kun and Winwin. The three are the left ones sitting around the fire after letting the kids rest.

Their mouth, agape. Eyes, widened. Breaths, stopped.

"W-What do we do now?" Winwin's teary eyes traveled to his hyungs who just got back from a seemingly endless search.

"We're going to the police sta---"

"CHENLE!" Johnny was interrupted by a scream coming from the tents area.

Panic arises as they ran, following the sounds.

And there they saw Renjun on his knees, inside Jaemin and Jeno's navy-printed tent...

...lifting Chenle in his arms.

"Hy-ung! C-Chenle!" the young kid can't even speak without his voice shaking. Renjun's tears are utterly streaming down to his cheeks, another reason to make his hyungs' hearts weakened.

They stood on their feet, frozen, dumbfounded from what's in front of their sight. But none of them wanted to make conclusions on top of their heads.

Not yet, as Taeyong thought. It's not the time to act paranoid yet.

So they wait -they hopefully wait for Renjun to speak again, holding in air.

"Chenle... he fainted!" the kid screamed once more.

Fainting is not usually the kind of a good news to people. But it somehow made them all sigh in relief. At least, it's just fainting.

While Johnny carried Chenle to a larger tent so there would be more space to take care of him, a realization crossed Taeyong's mind.

"Guys... where the hell are they?" Taeyong's voice made them all stop and turn to him.

"Who?" Ten asked as he scratches his eyebrow.

"Where are Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung?"