01

"Hyung! Hyung!"

The youngest, Jisung, came running to the rest who are busy attending their assigned jobs. The setting sun kisses his cheeks goodbye whilst the summer breeze tries to get a hold of him skipping over cobblestones.

Behold, a perfect weather for an outdoor activity. Yet the teenagers cannot probably agree, being stuck from what their Taeyong-hyung told them to do or else there won't be any barbeque party tonight.

For Jisung who had the guts to sneak off to the forest without anyone noticing (and abandoned his responsibility of gathering firewoods), the odd one out wears a wide grin.

"Hyung!" he called out again for Mark. He tugged on his hyung's loose sleeves, disturbing every sweat that's rolling off from his face like crystal beads, still busy fixing their bonfire.

"What now, Jisung?" Mark responsed at last, couldn't offer much of entertainment. It's all because of the failed attempts to light a fire, getting onto his nerves.

But Jisung, being the most dense kid among seven of them, only continued his utter enthusiasm that ignored his hyung's struggling face.

"I found something cool, hyung!" he chirped. He started jumping up and down over such excitement while pointing towards the depth of towering trees. A total kid, now showing.

"Yah, Jisung-ssi, did you go there all by yourself?" Donghyuck, who just finished making their afternoon snacks, butted in.

"Oops," the youngest smiled sheepishly. But getting caught is not important right now, as he thinks, but about what he found in the wild.

This time, he grabbed his hyungs' wrist and pulled them to the deep forest. Mark and Donghyuck gave in and let their youngest drag them to God knows where.

×

Carrying firewoods, Renjun and Chenle just returned to the camp site after gathering enough for their bonfire. They saw Jaemin and Jeno in one of their tents, already playing games on their phones.

"Where are the others?" Renjun asked the two while Chenle only plopped down next to Jeno to watch him play minecraft.

"Hyungs went to buy our dinner. Mark-hyung, Donghyuck, and Jisung went off to the forest," Jaemin answered him, not even bothering to take a look at the exhausted Renjun.

"Oh, they're back!" Chenle exclaimed, pointing at Jisung who's the tall grasses are revealing.

Confusion twisted their faces when they noticed that Mark and Donghyuck is not with him, leaving Jisung back alone kicking off dirt past him.

"Jisung!" Renjun waved his hand, motioning for him to come quicker.

He ran his way to them and responded, "Yes?" ended up panting.

"Where is Mark-hyung and Donghyuck?" Renjun asked him.

It's been normal for him to ask around, it became a habit since he's always the worried one and there would never be a minute for his friends to stay still in one place.

Jisung looked around, clueless, and shrugged his broad shoulders.

"I don't know, hyung..."