5: That's my girl

You're pov:
Well, it's been a while. I and Mal have been great. Gone a lot of dates, and today is the day we go announcing to the public. I'm still in touch with Ally and the rest of girls expect Lauren of course. Do I miss her? Honestly nope. Mal treats me better tan I thought #blessed
I wake up to get a facetime call from Mal. She was called up to play with the national team against France. I couldn't be prouder of her. She deserves it.
Me: Hey babes
Mal: Hi *waving*
Me: Hows's my goofball today?
Mal: I'm nervous about the game. I'm excited to announce us.
Me: aww baby *I coo at her* well we doing it right now on Instagram and twitter with the photo right?
Mal: Yup, have you picked your photo?
Me: course I have. It's super cute girl *flips my hair*
I could Mal laugh.
Mal: alright, lets do this.

I open my Instagram posting the photo with the caption "Good Luck to my girl @malpugh in her game. Btw don't we look like a cute couple 😘😍 #therealcouple #couple #girlfriend #usavfr

 Btw don't we look like a cute couple 😘😍 #therealcouple #couple #girlfriend #usavfr

Me: posting in 3,2,1 *pressed post* okay it's up.
Mal: and same here. Boom it's done! *smiles*
Me: we are finally out *beaming*
Mal: finally huh
Me: I want to cuddle you right now *pouts*
Mal: I am your cuddle buddy after the game babe. I see you there?
Me: duh I am there wearing your jersey.
Mal: great! I got to go into our meeting for the game. Text me when you get to the stadium.
Me: Will do *salutes* I see you later and good luck *blows a kiss*
Mal: *catches it and put to her heart* bye baby.

With that I looked at the time I better get ready and get breakfast. I run downstairs to an empty house I always forget Ashlyn was on the team. I quickly eat breakfast, putting my stuff in the sink. Running upstairs to the bathroom to shower. I shower and dry off.
I get into pair jeans, wearing Mal's jersey and a USA baseball cap. I walk downstairs grabbing my backpack with my purse and car keys. I drive off to the stadium. I park and queue up like a normal fan. A few fans spotted me and got photos. I met a few of Mal family as I was sitting with them for the game. They are so chilled.

We sat down and the game began. I could Mal with the scream and we screamed so much for her and team. I know sometime soon I am playing against the USA with Mal playing but we fine its only competition on the field not off.  At the second half, Mal got the ball and scored. I never screamed so much in my life, I definitely knew I was going to loose my voice the next day.  I saw her looking up to us giving a look so I made a face which made her laugh.

  I saw her looking up to us giving a look so I made a face which made her laugh

The game ended with 1-3 USA won. After the game, me and Mal's family went into the tunnels and to the waiting room with them & other families. I see Mal she runs straight to me I grab her when she jumps up on me. I gave support holding her legs. She kisses me. "Hi" I breathes out. "Hello" "You guys won! Congratulations." smiling at her kissing her nose. "Thank you, and thank you for coming with my family," she says hugging me. I hug her back. I heard phone cameras going off, I turn around to Mal's family and all her teammates were there talking photos. I gently put her down and we both go red.

A/N: HELLO ALL. Sorry for not writing. I have college which now taken 90% of my life as I have college till 6 pm ugh lol anyway hope you are all well! Hope you like this cute chapter! Vote, Comment and Follow! 

Question do you want Lauren to return and stir stuff up or what?