2: Finding Out

Your POV:

I head off to the game with the team, I sat in the locker room, bopping my head to the music played off Dani's phone. Most of the older team members were sitting down talking while the younger players were dancing silly, I laugh to see Dani doing the chicken dance. I giggle, I decided to send a text to Lauren. 

I put my phone away, getting to the zone

I put my phone away, getting to the zone. I watch the rest of my team get ready, I take big deep breaths and look to see Ashlyn looking at me. She walks over to me sitting next to me. "Everything okay?" I look at her, I shrug.  "Just nervous I think?" I look at her. "Come on we go outside for some fresh air." We walk out, I see crowd of people already forming inside the stadium. "What's the matter?" "I'm thinking of Lauren, I'm worried." "About what?"  "She still love me?" I sigh. "Ah I'm sure she loves you Y/N she has a busy career." I nod. "I know but her and Lucy, I feel they are a lot more closer than we are." "I don't know but when they home, I can watch her for you." she smiles. "No please don't. I don't want you to spend your time wasting it." I sigh walking back into the changing room. "We sort it." she says putting her hand on my shoulder. "Me too."

We walk out in the tunnel, I meet a little girl who be walking out with me. Her name is Sky. She tug's my arm, I kneel down to her. "You okay?" she nods. "I just want to say good luck." she shyly smiles. "Aw thank you." giving her a hug. I stand back up, walking out. We do all the boring stuff and now it's time to play serious. I'm walking up to pass the ball to Alex. "Let's win this!" I say passing the ball to start the game. Alex passes the ball to Kaylyn, she runs up the field. I run up following her, she passes the ball back to me I run up near the box, seeing Alex is free. I catch my eye two defenders running at me I quickly pass to Alex. Suddenly I feel two bodies on me, I feel a sudden pain my stomach, looking up to see the two defender's laying on top of me. The ref blow's her whistle, they get up but I'm still lying down. "I think I'm winded." Looking up to see Alex and Kaylyn. Slowly rising up, to see Tom our head coach calling up to Christina. I sigh, looks like I'm getting called off already. My number is 1, I get helped up and I walk over hearing people clapping but I walk to the medics and ask them if we can go into tunnels I don't want people to see. I feel so embarrassed, we walk off into a room. They check on me, when they do, I hear a gasp from one of our team. "What?" I ask. "Y/N I'm so sorry but it's Lauren." she shows me a photo, I focus my eyes on the photo before I fall off the bench. 

"Am I dreaming or I'm on drugs?" I ask

"Am I dreaming or I'm on drugs?" I ask. They look at me, "nope" I get up look at the photo more properly. "I fucking knew it." 

A/N: soooo hi all! What's up! Question for you all! Are any of ye in harmonizer's gc on twitter? If are any chance I get hop on the train? XD Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment! S x