3: Explain to me

Your POV:

After seeing the photo, I knew she was up to something with Lucy. After being checked up, I went back out to sit out watching the game. I didn't play for the rest of it, I think it was a good idea as if I was out there I get a red card for being so angry right now. The game ended a tie 1-1. Everyone walks back into the locker room, everyone went on their phone, within two minutes everyone looked at me. "I know, I saw the photo," I muttered, changing out of my gear. No one said a thing which is either a good or bad thing. I decided to shake it off, I went to the diner with Ashlyn. She looked worried at me. "So what you are going to do?" she looks at me. I fold my arms sighing. "The only way is to get it out of her, meaning when she comes home, she needs to explain it herself because if she doesn't shit is going to go down." "Need me to be there?" "Might be a good idea cause I need a witness and especially she tries something with me." "Okay, I'm going to pay the bill and we get going," she says, I nod looking back my phone. All the harmonizers and tweeting me sweet stuff about how Lauren could this to me and all the media press tweeting me for a statement. I shake it off, I get up putting my jacket on, Ashlyn and I walk back to her car driving home. We get home, I go straight to bed, I cry in my pillow. "Why me." I kept repeating it.

Ashlyn POV:

I see Y/N in bed crying, I let her be for now before I come back up to her knocking on her door lightly. "Y/N," I say looking at her. She slowly rolls over. "I made you some hot chocolate." I smile, handing it to her. "Thank you." I see Y/N phone and text came in. It's from Lauren. "She's on her way home, she wants to come over." "Tell her I'm tired from the game, tell her to come over tomorrow." I nod, texting it to Lauren. " Drink up and get some sleep kiddo." I get up walking out of her room. "Thank you, Ashlyn." Y/N croaks out. "You're welcome, sleep well." Smiling closing the door. I sigh, this girl better has a good fucking reason why she hurt my little minion.

Next Morning

Your POV:

I wake up slowly getting out of bed, putting on some comfy clothes I got from Nike. Since they Endorsed me. 

I walk down stairs to see Ashlyn getting breakfast ready

I walk down stairs to see Ashlyn getting breakfast ready. "Hey, come in," I say sitting on the kitchen island "How are you?" she carefully ask's. "I'm surprisingly good, but I guess that will all change when Lauren comes." I say grabbing a apple biting it. After breakfast, a knock on the front door. "Here we go." I said before walking to the door. I open to see the raven haired girl standing there with her green eyes looking at me. "Hey, come in." I say giving her a small smile. She walks in, we go to the dining room. Ashlyn came in to grab something and sat in the living room watching things from unfold. "So how was the game?" Lauren ask's. "Oh we won, I got taken off in the first half which was great." I say looking at my hand. "That's good, you got injured?" "No I'm fine just got winded." I say. She just nods. "So I guess you saw a photo?" She looks at me. "Oh the one that you and Lucy are kissing? Oh yeah I saw that alright." Looking at her. "Look it was noting, we did it for the photo." she says. I laugh. "Lauren just stop fucking bullshitting, I know you been cheating for a fucking month. Do you not think I find theses." Lifting up a underwear. "You fucked her in MY HOUSE." I spat the end. She opens her mouth and closes it again. "Oh now you don't haven't anything to say? Really Lauren? I have fuck load of stuff I can to you right now!" I say getting heated. Ashlyn walks putting her hand on my shoulder. "Chill Y/N. Lauren maybe explain everything properly and not leaving anything out." she says. Lauren sits up. "Yes I have been cheating on you for a while." "Why? Was I not good enough? Or were you bored of me? Am I not fucking good enough for you?" I say looking at her. "I don't know, Lucy and I known each other for a long time." "And what that make's it an excuse for you cheat? If you weren't happy with me Lauren you could've just fucking told me in my face. I can take it like a woman. I'm not a fucking wimp." I shout it. Lauren jumps. "Y/N." Ashlyn says sternly. "Sorry" I sit down calming myself down. "I'm sorry Y/N." Lauren looks at me. "Get anything that you own from bedroom, you got 15 minutes tops." I say before standing up walking out in the back yard. I sit outside on step taking deep breaths. 

I step back inside, I see Lauren leaving the house with a box. I sigh looking at Ashlyn. "I guess that's the end of that." I say looking at door. 

A/N: Hope you're liking the book so far! What do you think is going to happen now? Lauren and you aren't together anymore? :( Who will Y/N date now? What is she going to do? Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, & FOLLOW for more! Love S x