Chapter 28

Jhope P.O.V.
So today is a day,you wanna know why? Because.... Y/n is discharge in the hospital! I got discharge yesterday when we go to arcade. And also I will confess to her again.. I know it's sound weird because you don't remember him or her and also we just met each other like 3 or 4 days... So right now I'm with Suga, Namjoon and Jimin.

We are going to buy some food and I will buy a special gift for Y/n,it's flower and a card! So right now, I'm stuck with these three,"Namjoon Hyung! What kind of vegetables did Jin Hyung said?" Jimin ask Namjoon, Namjoon look at Jimin and he look at the list,"hmm... He needs.... Cabbage and Green bell pepper." He said as he read from the list. I look for Suga,but I can't find him,where could he be?*in mind* and then I saw him,he's on wheats section.

"Hyung! What are you doing there?" I ask him,he look at me,"Jin Hyung said that we need bread...." He said as he pick the bread,and we walk and look for Jimin and Rapmon. "Why did he let me go with you...." Suga mumbling,"hehe! Because you are lazy and its your turn to grocery! And also TaeTae is helping Jin Hyung. And for Jungkook... He has a date so... Yeah!" I said to him.

We found them and Rapmon destroy something and we got panic and help and put back the stuff and we run away before someone saw us. Suga and Namjoon went home to drop the groceries while me and Jimin,went to buy the gift of Y/n.

*12:30 p.m.*

So it's 12:30 p.m.! I need to get ready! I told the others to come later.. Because I will confess to her!>^< I'm nervous! I was think what Y/n react... Omo! I need to ride! I went to cab and I have arrived the hospital. And I went to elevator and I have a arrived at Y/n room and I'm stand front of her.

Okay! Calm down! Every thing is going to be fine! I took a deep berth! And open the room and I walk inside the room and I saw..... No one.... As no one is sitting on her bed and her stuff is not there and then I heard sobbing and look beside the bed. I saw SooWoo... Crying?

"Why are you crying SooWoo?" I ask her and she look at me so shock, and she continued crying,"Mianhe.... Mianhe..." She said as she tucking my shirt,"weo? Tell me... Wait... Where's Y/n?" I ask her then the others guys came and saw SooWoo crying and Jungkook saw her and look at her and go near to her and ask what's wrong.

"Y-y/n... S-she..." She still sobbing,she trying to stop but she can't so she point at something the cabinet,Jin went to the cabinet and open there's a gift. It's for me. Jin give me the gift and SooWoo told them to leave me here. So all of them leave me here alone the room,I didn't know why she said that. I saw a box and I opened it.

It's..... A teddy bear... This is a bear that Y/n won last time. I took it and suddenly somethings fell down,I pick it up and I saw it's a letter. I opened it...

"Dear Jhope,
I have fun being with you! And if you're reading this... I'm not here anymore,you can't find me,I want to remember those memories we share but I can't... To tell you the truth my auntie wants me to stay in America because.... She can't trust you... Mianhe... Well,I want to say something,I like you Jhope oppa! I really like you! I don't know why but ever since we meet. I'm having this weird feeling in my stomach and every time You visit me,I feel like I like you long time,but we just met. I want to say this to you in person but I'm leaving today.. If you want to find me,I'm still here! I'm leaving 1:30 p.m. So if you want to come and see me go.. So I don't know when we will able to meet you but if you sad and crying,you can hug the teddy bear and always.. Don't forget me.. I love you Jhope oppa!
Love,
Y/n"

I cried so much while reading this letter and look at my watch it's said 1:12 p.m. and went out of the room and others saw me and calling me,I keep running I have 20 minutes left and I called the taxi,when I ride it and there's a traffic i don't think I can make it on time?! Pls don't go Y/n! *in mind *, I have arrived there and I look at my watch it's 1:23 p.m. And look for Y/n and I ask some people if they saw Y/n some of them saw her and some of them didn't know who was she.