Chapter 22

Y/n P.O.V.
So after we heard them how we did cook and decorate the room and we told the plan with RapMonster and I look at RapMonster. I remember what RapMonster said to earlier.

*flashblack*
I told him the plan about surprise for Jungkook and he understand the plan after he said," hey... Y/n!" I look at RapMonster,"yes, oppa" I said to him,he looks sad and disappointed?" Umm.. Y/n... *sigh* We are leaving later after the party because our manager called us this morning and" he stop talking and he went near to mine faces and put his thumb in my cheeks," don't cry.. Y/n I know it's hard for you that we have to leave and I know you want spend time with us" he said as he wipe the tears on my faces and I give him mine weak smile and told him to go now because the others are looking for him and he left.

I cried little and fix myself then few minutes I heard a knock.
*end of flashblack*

I gave them weak smile and they eat the food I cook and they like it."Wow! It's taste delicious Y/n!" Jin said, I blush at Jin comment and as we enjoy eating then RapMonster speak," oh! Guys don't forget to pack and then we leave later for work tomorrow" he said as he shove a spoon into his mouth. I feel like heartbroken after hearing it again it's gives me pain.

Authors P.O.V.
As RapMonster said that, Jhope look at Y/n,she looks sad and her friend looks confused so she whisper to Y/n."why are you sad? And I don't get it where are they going" SooWoo whisper -ask," I'm going to miss them also Jhope oppa and they are going to work tomorrow" Y/n said as she look at her lap,SooWoo stand up and everyone look at her and Y/n look at her," excuse me my apologies can I take Y/n? Jungkook oppa" SooWoo ask him and Jungkook nod, SooWoo grab Y/n wrist and went out of the house.

Bts P.O.V.
"I wonder where those two going?" Jin ask himself,"maybe they will talk about something" V said as he eat chicken legs," so Jhope... When will you court Y/n?" Suga ask Jhope, everyone look at Jhope," yeah... I guess it's the time you should if not who knows the manager will not let you see Y/n again" RapMonster said as he drink apple juice," hey Hyung! How about you talk with Y/n after you finish packing your stuff" Jimin said as he pat the back of his Hyung.

Jhope P.O.V.
*Sigh* well, I guess I have to..." But what should I do?" I ask them," how about you ask her to talk to you and then confess her" Jimin said," ani, how about you ask her to walk in the park and while you guys talking and then confess her got it?" Jin said, i nod at Jin plan sorry Jimin😓.

After that we heard SooWoo and Y/n came back from outside and we heard them shouting," YAH! Stop teasing me SooWoo!" Y/n shouted to SooWoo," hehe! You like him? Do you? Do you?" SooWoo asking her," shut up! Or else I tease you about Jungkook oppa if you stop" Y/n said as she walk to the chair and sit," s-shut u-up Y/n!!" SooWoo said as she's blushing and she sit down.

" what did you guys talking?" Jungkook ask them,Y/n and SooWoo wide their eyes and SooWoo hit Y/n," ouch! What's wrong? Did I say something wrong" she said as she rub her arm and she smirks and get up the table and she's jumping like child," I-It's y-your fault! Y/n! Come back here or else I will tease you about him" she said as stood up from her chair.

"Fine,* roll her eyes* on lest you tell him later or tomorrow okay?" Y/n said as she sit down in the couch and her friend SooWoo sit down with a mad face to Y/n, I look at the others giving the signal to ask Y/n to go out. I was about talk then," you know,he will get jealous or angry or happy because you will see him tomorrow after school or see him later besides he give his number to you" SooWoo said as she eating the dessert,wait... What is she talking about?*in mind* " shut up.... It's just secret admirer you know" Y/n said as she eat the ice cream,why am I heartbroken? It's because of Y/n has like someone.... Am I too late?* in mind* I stood up and took Y/n's wrist and went out of the house.

SooWoo P.O.V.
"What happened to Jhope?" I ask them,"who's Y/n secret admirer?" Jin ask me seriously,I laugh and others looks at me weird," omg! It's works! Good luck Y/n!" I said as i cheer her," what' it's work'? SooWoo" Jungkook ask me and I look at him, I look away and hid my faces," umm... Because we t-trying t-to m-make him jealous and it's work hehe" I said.

"I don't understand anything" everyone said, i told them I will explain to later when Y/n and Jhope come back.

Y/n P.O.V.
(earlier the part SooWoo took Y/n)
*flashback*
We went out of the house and we walk to the park and we sit there and start talking
" so explain" SooWoo said," explain what?" I said," the one you said about you miss" SooWoo smirk and elbowing my shoulder, I roll my eyes.

" I should confess him... But there's no time and he leaving later" I said as look away and I look at the sky," hey, do you want to say something to him?" I look at her and saw her smirk," what do you mean? SooWoo" I ask her.

" well, let's pretend that we went out and the boy came to you and give his number and when we reach your house, we will start our act like and you will shout saying' YAH! Stop teasing me' and go with the plan and if Jhope leaves his chair or would take you outside of the house it's mean he's jealous if not.." SooWoo explain and giving me a pat on my back. " oh! Can I ask you?" I said to her," sure, what's it?" She said," do you like Jungkook?" I ask her and her face is blushing so hard," I know it you like him hehe" I said as I elbowed and smirks," s-shut up okay" she said as she stood up and walk away.

So we went back to my house and SooWoo asking me if I'm ready, I nod to her and I opened the door and begin the act," YAH! SooWoo stop teasing me"
*ending of the flashback*

After that Jhope oppa took me outside of the house and I tried to tell him to let go of me and he is hurting me but he didn't let go of me until we reach the park. Finally he let go of me and I touch my wrist where Jhope grip my wrist it's hurts.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you and sorry to drag you with me" he said as he look at the ground and i past by him and I sit the swing and he also.

" umm... Y/n.. Sorry, I was rude last time and..." He said but he became quite in the end, but I didn't hear what he said," it's fine... You don't like me anyway... I understand that you have someone you like... I guess this last time we will see each other" he said as he stands up from the swing and he look at me," I'm sorry.... I guess you don't like me.. I have to go now.. Bye Y/n..."

He said as he about to leave, I stood immediantly and grab Jhope oppa wrist and he turn look at me," Jhope oppa! I like you" I confess him and he look at me shock and I look at the ground and i cried," Jhope oppa... Ever since you save me and the hospital when I look at you, I didn't know that's was you *sob* and after the fan meet and you start talking to me and I feel like I was in love in first sight *sob* and when that kiss you give me it make me feel like I was in love in first sight again*sob* a-and I'm sorry I was annoying to you when you trying to tell the other what we did last night and after that t-today when RapMonster told me that you guys going to leave today a-and als-"

Jhope oppa kiss me and I kiss him back and we broke the kiss and Jhope oppa place his forehead on my forehead and," I like you too.... And also ever since V and I save you and when you look at me, I was like I need to protect you and the fan meet I got jealous because of the other members and.... After that kiss... I feel like I like no, I love you and I want to protect you. And I'm sorry for shouting at you and the members told me to court you or confess you... But I guess you're the one confess to me hehe" he said as I laugh with him," so are we... You know?" He ask me as he hold my hand and walk to my house," mmm... I guess? Or not" I said as put out my tongue and run away from and I heard him shouting at me.
***************************
Sorry, I was busy with school and today is my birthday,I have so many to do and this story has a lot of Pov hehe. Anyway see you guys.