Chapter 6

Y/n' s P.O.V.

Today is exciting for me because I will finally be meeting Bts! So my alarm woke me up, I turn off my alarm clock, I wear my glass and check what time is it.

Omg, it's 6:59 am!!! I have to be there early because it will be full seat, so I went to the bathroom to take quick shower, so I went out and change my clothes is cute black blouse with a cute red ribbon tie and put my red strips and black skirt( you know like school skirt) I tried my hair one pigtails and I check if I look pretty with glass or no.

I took off my glass and put my eye contacts, but I wear glasses still, so I went downstairs and greet my dog kookie. I went to the kitchen to make a small breakfast and a snack for later, I went to the table to put my food and take a dog food for my kookie.

I ate so fast and wash the dishes, then drink water and I quickly say goodbye to my dog and kookie answer bark. I lock the door and called the taxi. Then I ride the taxi and there I can see the concert I quickly pay to the driver, I went out and look at the building and said:" Omg I'm here my dream came true!" I saw the black van and so I was going to see but a lot of fans push me, I stand up and my glasses fell off my face so I hold my glasses so I can see the Bts.

I saw Bts coming out the van, some fans wave while they keep screaming their name and Bts smiled and wave back for their fans. I notice that Jhope stares at me and I quickly smile at him, I saw him turn away with a face blush, Wow! That my first time I see him like that*in mind* I went inside the building and took the front row

so I can take a lot of pictures of them, I sat there to wait in 30 minutes to start.

( 5 minutes early)

Jhope's P.O.V.

We were at the van with the other members, we are almost there and then a lot of Army's there scream our names" wow! Look at our fans!" Jungkook's says with a smile," I know right" Jimin said, we went down and it became loud the fans are still screaming our name, we smiled and look at each fans faces but I noticed someone, I look back again.......... It's her!

The schoolgirl the one who got bullied to her, Wow! She looks pretty without her glasses, I think she saw me, and that I stare at her, guess what happened next................ She smiles at me!!!!! Oh my... I don't know why to feel like this, I turn around so she can't see my face, I touch my chest, I feel my heart is beating so fast "Hyung why are you blushing?" V said," what! M-Me n-no I-I'm not! Come let's go inside first okay" I said, why am I talking like that to maknae *in mind*.

so our show will start 30 minutes, so the other members are busy with their phone and some stylish style our hair and put makeup on us. I'm just thinking why is she here and is she a fan of us??? If she is I can see her every day." Stop daydreaming there Jhope" I look who said that it was V and him....... Smirks!!! Oh no he thinks that I like her no I can't like her or maybe he remembers from last night that she will be here at the concert!?!

" W-Why are y-you smiling?" I ask, why did I stuttering please don't think, this a wrong idea! " Nothing I feel I was right last night," V said with a creepy smile.

(30 minutes later)

" boys! Is time to get on stage!" The staff said to them," okay just like we practice and let's have fun with our fans okay" RapMonster said, we went on stage and I saw her in front of us. Let's focus and have fun with our fans!

( their songs are Dope first and next is For you, last but not the least, Boy Fun! Play at your playlist while reading this)

Y/n's P.O.V.

Wow! That was amazing! I can't believe that I'm in front of Bts!! Good thing I brought my camera and take a video, now time to get to the exit. Wow! That's a lot of people here at the concert.

I will just stay here until a few people get to the exit. I will watch the video I take a few hours at the concert. I laugh so hard because of the other member in Boys Fun and V part when he does the part "one more time now! Wo~Wo~Wo~Wo" and also V was talking but Jhope's said, " Yayaya stop!" And then V said" Ah sorry"

I love that part when Jhope's part I feel like I want to dance. I stood up and check everyone left, I went to the stage and I was thinking what to dance and I click random, it shows the song is...." Boys in Luv" oh okay! Let's start!

But first let me remove my glasses and put inside my bag, and I start to dance and singing the whole song and although I kinda make mistakes in the parts, I'm not like a good dancer and singer.

The song already finish and I took a little break and go home but I heard claps from behind the stage, I saw someone clapping there behind the stage, I couldn't see who it and also it's too bright there because of the spotlight, and it starts walking towards to me.

I got scared and stand up, I was going to go down and run away but I slip over the edge of the stage, but someone caught my wrist and I quickly look at the person but suddenly the person hug me!!! Oh my gosh! Wait! This person is a guy I guess.

Should I hug this person or no? I quickly push him away but he hug me to tight and said to me" please don't let go and give me 5 minutes okay" I nodded and I hug this person without thinking what I was doing and wait a minute, his voice sounds familiar, I can hear his heart beats so fast while I'm in this person's chest, and also me why do I feel exactly same to this person, I quickly look up and it's was.....stranger I guess, Should I scream or no because he a stranger and if he does something I definitely report this to the police, but the light in front of my face and that persons is shining I can't see his face, I quickly look down and I touch my blush face and then lights turn off.

I can't see anything but I feel like someone left me and then the lights turn on, I opened my eyes and that person is gone. I was confused and I pick up my bag and went home.

************************

Who was that person? Who held you?

I feel like oh my heart!!!

If you want to see who was that then stay tune for the other chapter!

And don't forget to vote! Everyone Saranghea❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*editing Nov. 27, 2018