Chapter 18

Next morning
Authors P.O.V.
so it's was a beautiful day. Y/n woke up by the alarm clock and wear my glasses and went to the calendar to check what's the day it's............. Almost Jungkook birthday. He's birthday is tomorrow!

(sorry I was think if I will make little delay in Jungkook birthday and making a story here in Jungkook belated birthday so yeah)(A/n anyway I'm going to say this happy belated birthday Jungkook oppa) so Y/n will planned to make a surprise party for Jungkook.

Y/n P.O.V.
So I was think to make a surprise for Jungkook oppa!! I'm so excited for this! And I will buy something a special gift for him later or tomorrow.

So I went downstairs and saw everyone is a half-awake and half-sleep and their in the couch and I heard sounds in the kitchen, I check who was it,it's Jin oppa.

He's cooking for breakfast for all of us and I am looking for Jungkook,went back to the living room,he's there in the couch scrolling down the phone and he's wearing t-shirt and short pants and I look for Jhope oppa but I can't find him so I ask Jin oppa in the kitchen," oppa, where's Jhope oppa?" I ask him.

" mmm maybe in the bathroom, weo?" He said and I shook my head saying nothing, I called kookie to eating now (a/n not Jungkook okay) there's my puppy coming to eat now and i kneel down and I pat his head and jin start talk to me.

" umm Y/n,do you like Jhope?" He ask suddenly,I look at him," w-what?" I said because I didn't know what to answer and because I like him or have a feeling for him," sorry for asking that! I-i just want know if you like him" he said.

I look down at my lap and not answering his question and I stood up and I went upstairs to go take a shower and a minute I went to my room and Jhope oppa went out from the bathroom and he look at me and I look at away and search my uniform,I check what time it is.......just 5:45 am. Wow! Super early!*in mind*

I went to the bathroom and take a shower and wear my uniform uhh! Why my hair is still wet!?! I already dry my hair in my towel but still it's wet *in mind* I went downstairs and everyone is in the table and sit down,everybody look at me weirdly," what" I ask them," n-nothing" they said it was a long silent but someone break the silent," so how's everything last night" Jimin ask me and Jhope oppa.

Jhope is going to say something but,"w-well we d-" I choke myself with a food and everyone look at me,Jungkook pat my back and he start talking again but cough loud and doing something so no one can hear what Jhope oppa saying.

" yah! Y/n! Stop that! Let me speak okay!!" Jhope shouted to me and I got scared and I feel like I want to cry but I held it in,and I drop the fork and spoon at the table and I look at them,"I-I'm sorry I d-" Jhope oppa said but he didn't continue I look down at my lap I squeeze my hands that's the first time that Jhope oppa shout at me* in mind*

and I got up and I grab my bag and say goodbye to them and Jin and the others calling me but I run away from the house,I feel like I don't want to go home after school finish,I want to go somewhere that nobody usually go so I run and I reach my school gate and went inside the classroom,then I look at the clock it's 7:23 am.

Nobody is here in the class and I want to my desk and rest my head but I was about to cry but the bell ring I look up and everyone is there already and the student came and our teacher. So before start our class teacher said someone is missing? I wonder who's missing*in mind* then we heard the *bang* in the door and someone breathing hard.