Chapter 9

Authors P.O.V.

( have you wonder who was the person in chapter 6? Well here it's the person is...)

( yesterday after the concert finish)

Bts finish the concert and went to the waiting room and then Jhope said " Yah! Jungkook!", Jungkook run to Hyungs " yes Hyungs"," I have to go to the restroom, so tell other that okay" Jhope said and pat Jungkook shoulder, then left.

Jhope's P.O.V.

So I went to the restroom (2-3 minutes later) I came out and heard something, I went to the behind stage and I saw the girl, " wow! She's good at dance, although she needs practice" I talk to myself, and when she turns is her!

The schoolgirl... Wait why I keep calling her " School Girl" but that what I called her because I don't know her name, and when the music is finish and she sits at the edge of the stage where there is a stair.

Should I approach to her or clap like a stranger? No, I think she will get scared to me but I got no choice. I clap there like an audience and keep walking to her, I think she can't see me because of the spotlight behind me, wait her face got scared and she about to run away but she's about to fall at the edge of the stage and thanks goodness I caught her wrist but why do I feel like this?

But suddenly I hug her without thinking, she tried to push me but I told her " please don't let go and give me 5 minutes okay" she nod and guess what happened........ She hugs me!! Why! This is feeling is kinda different to any girls but to her, she's making my heart beat faster and wait, is she on my chest...... No please! Please don't listen to my heartbeat but I have to so this is my feeling for you.

So this girl look at me, oh no! I think she knows me but she didn't say anything and wait did she touch her face! Omg shes blushing and it's cute to her, I feel like I want to kiss her but suddenly the lights turn off and quickly let her go and run to the system to turn on the light for her.

I stay there until she leaves and she looks confused and cute too, she left and went down the stairs, and turn off the system of the lights and went back to the waiting room a still with the other members some sleeping and playing around then I felt someone pat my shoulder and I look it was V " Hyung where have you been?" V asks I didn't tell him because of her so I lied," oh I want to the restroom and went dancing hehe" he looks at me and" oh okay let's go home okay!" V said a smile and I smile and nod, then the others wake up and went home, to sleep for tomorrow.

Authors P.O.V.

(So this happened to Y/n's but Y/n's doesn't know who was that person is yet, so again is Jhope's Pov because I will make this when he saw Y/n, he keep jumping up and down so here)

(So it was 9:30 am later)

Jhope's P.O.V

So when we entered the room, the army's keep on screaming and jumping up and down and I was happy that I saw the schoolgirl again and I talk to V beside me" yah! Look is that girl again" I said a smile and V look at me.

" well aren't you going to ask her name?" He said," maybe, " I said a happy tone but it turns a serious face because of fans maybe, cause if I stare at the schoolgirl and they think that girl is my girlfriend but I'm just happy to see her again and smiled like a child, omg why did I smile like that! Pabo to me!

I saw her she's next and talking to RapMonster and Suga , she is a laugh and smile too adorable but Jimin, he made her too much blush and I ask Jungkook to ask Jin what did he say to the girl front of him, so Jungkook ask Jin what he said to the girl to Jimin.

so Jin said back to Jungkook, Jungkook said," Jimin Hyung said to the girl,' thank you! But you are a cute angel!' Jin said" really Jimin, wait why did I say that?!? I di- " yah! What are you doing Hyung?!?" Jungkook shouted to Jimin and" nothing because someone told me to hug you" Jimin said, and he went back to the sit down in his chair and he patted her head.