"Does Callie know where we are?" Wes asked as we got out from the car.

I sent my text to her and put my phone in my pocket.

"She knows we are together and out. She doesn't know what we're doing." I answered.

"Good." I looked over to Kyle. "I mean that it's a big surprise for everyone. We can't tell anyone."

"Yeah, so no matter how many times she begs or bribes you, you can't give in." I laughed and opened the building's door.

"She won't notice anything. Believe me. But we also have no idea what we're going to do."

"How has she been lately?" Wes asked. I took a breath and shrugged.

"So far it's been good. The panic attacks won't completely stop. She'll need to get some help from her doctors for that."

"She hasn't had a panic attack lately?" He asked.

"Not since Scott woke up- a couple days ago."

"She could have one at any moment though?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah." I whispered as we got to the counter.

"You left her when you fucking knew she would have another attack?" Wes asked raising his voice, slightly.

I sighed. If Wes wanted to he could take me. When he found out about Callie and I he told me if I ever hurt her I'd get it from him. Honestly, I have never doubted that he wouldn't take me in a second.

"Yes. Which is why we need to hurry this up." I looked back to the counter when I heard someone approaching.

"Hey!" Kyle began.

~~~ Callie's POV ~~~

Dylan and I were in the car, going home. We were laughing at some stupid, yet funny joke he had just told. He looked over to me, with those beautiful brown eyes.

I squinted as a set of lights had blinded me. I looked around to see us parked in the middle of the intersection. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

While I tried to tell Dylan, he just smiled at me as if everything was okay. Before I could do anything the car began to flip.

I took in my surroundings. I was flown from the car and into the street. I looked up to see Dylan covered in red substance, laying only five feet from me. I tried to get up, but fell. Tears poured from my eyes as Dylan called out my name in pain.

It was the worst thing I have ever heard in my life, but I couldn't move from my spot. No matter how hard I tried.

I woke up to my family shaking me. I looked around and didn't see Dylan. That's when the panic attack started.

"What's happening?" Scott yelled over everyone screaming to call Dylan.

"She's having a panic attack." Zac told him while coming over to me. The room began to close in on us. My chest rose and fell faster than normal, as I tried to breath.

"Whatever you dreamt was all a dream." He tried to tell me. He grabbed my hands. "Shit what the hell does Dylan do?!"

How do I know that's true? The dream seemed so real and Dylan isn't here to prove it wrong.

"Why isn't she calming down?" Scott asked. I closed my eyes, trying to stop the tears.

"Shit." I heard Kyle say as the door opened. I opened my eyes and Dylan was bending down in front of me, pushing Zac out of the way.

I tried to look at Zac, but he grabbed my face in his hands. Dylan smiled and shook his head.

"I'm here, baby. Everything's okay."

"She was crying in her sleep so we woke her up and she had a panic attack." Ryan said.

I looked over to Scott. He was throwing the blanket to the side and slowly getting off the bed, worry clear in his face.

"Baby, focus. Right here." Dylan's voice brought me back to him. "Breathe." I closed my eyes, holding Dylan's wrists tightly. "I'm right here." He whispered as my breathing and heartbeat slowed. He pressed his forehead to mine. "That's my girl." He whispered before gently pressing his lips to mine.

"This happens all the time?" Scott asked. I nodded while others answered. "The only thing that calms you?"

"Is Dylan." My mom said. I opened my eyes to see Dylan staring at me. He smiled and kissed me once more, before slowly picking me up and setting me in his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Cals." Lauren said. I looked over to her. "That one was seven minutes."

"They're getting smaller." Dylan whispered. I smiled and looked to Scott.

"They usually last for ten minutes." Dad answered for me.

Scott reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Please never do that in front of me again." Scott said.

No longer were my nightmares of Scott. Since he woke up those we're long gone. Now they were replaced with Dylan.

But I didn't understand why.