56

Forgive me if I misspelled any words and missed any punctuation. I'm not perfect, human makes mistakes. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!

Uee's pov

"Hello, baby. You are going on a dinner date with eomma and appa." I kissed Hanie's chubby cheek, buckling her up in her seat. "You ready?" I looked up from buckling Hanie's seat belt, "Almost." I finished and we left the house. Yoongi set Hanie at the back as I locked the house. I walked over to him, "got it?" He nodded turning around catching my waist. "I wish it was only us." He leaned in placing his forehead on mine, "Let's go eat dinner Mr," I pushed him to the other side of the car and got in the passenger seat.

We stopped at a building, "Where are we?" Yoongi turned off the car, "We're having dinner here." I stare out the window, "this doesn't... look like a restaurant." Yoongi grabbed my hand, "you're right, it's not a restaurant but it's perfect for dinner." I chuckled as Yoongi tapped the tip of my nose. "Lets go in." I nodded exiting out of the car to get Hanie. Yoongi helped carry Hanie's carrier, as I hooked my arm with his free arm.

"You look gorgeous today Miss. Yang?" I faced to look at Yoongi and smiled, "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Min." I lean my head on his shoulder. "Oh wow!" I unhooked my arm and examined the place. The ceiling had stars hanging down, the place was empty and spacious. "You like it?" I turn to Yoongi, "mhm, what is this place?" I walk back to Yoongi hooking my arm with his. "This darling is my other half of the company." I widen my eyes, "Really? Why didn't you tell me you had another company?" I slapped his chest, "You never asked."

"Ok, well are you going to show me the way to dinner?" I asked, "Yes, right this way." He led us to an elevator going to the very top floor, the 3rd floor. It's not a very tall building but it's big. "You first." I eyed Yoongi and walked out the elevator. He led me to out to a balcony, with a round table nicely set with with a table candle and plates set out. "You already planned this?" I had a smile on my face.

Yoongi placed Hanie's carrier down and walked over to me, "Yeah, you like it?" I nodded, "I love it!" I hugged him, "when do we have dinner?" Yoongi looked at the time on his phone, "at 5:30." I nodded, "ok, so what do we do now?" I walked over to Hanie and took her out. "Talk." I stood up with Hanie and walked over to Yoongi. "Appa annyeong!" I took hanie's tiny hands and waved. "Hey you. It was supposed to be eomma and appa's night." I punch Yoongi in the chest, "Stop blaming your daughter. Hanie-ah your appa is so mean." I turn away facing my back to him.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around me, hugging Gwihan and me. "I was just playing, pwease forgive me hm?" Yoongi whispered into my neck. "Gwihan should we accept appa's apology?" Hanie moved her head like a nod. "She accepts! Are you going to accept?" He swung us side to side, "Let me think about it." I chuckled.

We talked and played with Gwihan for a while, I put Gwihan to sleep and now it was Yoongi and I. I stood by the balcony looking up at the full moon. Yoongi came and trapped me in between him. "Finally just us two." Yoongi kissed my cheek, "yeah, finally." I continue to stare at the moon.

"Would you happen to remember anything from high school?" He asked, I turned around to face him, "high school? No all I remember was you mr bully was a bully to me." I tilt my head to the right. He had glint of sadness in his eyes, "what's wrong? Why do you look so sad?" I cupped his cheeks, "Nothing." He shook his head, "It's not nothing. It wouldn't be nothing if you asked me in the first place." I stare in his eyes but he looked away.

"Never mind, just pretend I never asked you that question." He pulled away, but I pulled him back. "You're upset with me?" He sighed, "No I'm not." I could tell he rolled his eyes at me, "don't roll your eyes at me. Yoongi tell me what's wrong?" My voice quivered, pulling his face closer. Yoongi wiped my tears with his thumb, "Why are you crying?" He asked planting a kiss on my lips.