48

The story is ending soon! I want to thank for those who has been voting and commenting and silently reading. I apologize for some misspellings and missed words. ENJOY!

Yoongi's pov

I stood out of the nursery room, seeing a couple babies in there. At the far left corner, I saw our baby girl.

So tiny compared to the rest of the other babies. Someone placed their hand on my back. "Hi dad."

"Where's our grandchild?" I pointed to the small baby, "the far left back corner, the smallest baby."

My dad chuckled at how adorable the baby was. "She has your nose and lips. Did you pick a name for her yet?" I shook my head.

"Uee and I was supposed to pick a name." I almost lost it at the mention on Uee's name, my tears were begging to fall from my eyes.

"After all this... I was going to ask her to marry me. But everything turned the opposite way." I watched my baby girl move her head side to side and fall back to sleep.

"Why did it have to happen? I don't ever want to hear that stupid heart monitor. It's going to haunt me forever. Dad I'm scared." I turned my head to my father, who was staring at me.

He smiled, "dad it's not the time to smile." My dad still had the same smile on. "She's alive yoongi."

I stood frozen, my dad's words were audible I tried to comprehend what he said. "W-what?" I let an airy breath. "She's alive, her heart is beating back to normal. Go see her." I studied dad's face, to see if he was joking.

It was no joke, the eyes and smile said it all. I ran back to her room stopping in front of her door.

What scares me the most was the heart monitor. I hope to hear the heart monitor, telling me she is alive.

I opened the door hearing normal steady beeps. I couldn't believe it, she is alive.

I wanted to wake her up and hug her, and scold her for scaring the only precious thing that mattered to me.

She was asleep, "Doctor Kim said she needs all the rest she needs." Uee's mom didn't take her eyes off from Uee.

I stood next to Uee, holding her hand. I broke down again, relieved. Uee's parents left the room along with my mother.

"Don't cry sweetie, be glad she's alive." My mom patted my head and left the room. Mom was right, I shouldn't be crying. I should man up and be strong for Uee. I got two precious girls in my life, that I need to protect.

I pulled a chair next to Uee's bed and rest my head next to Uee's hand. I have fallen asleep, resting from all what just happened.

Uee's pov

Feeling a hand on mine, I twitched my finger. I tired to open my eyes, but I was to tired. I took in slow deep breaths.

I heard talking and a baby crying. I tried to open my eyes, the light blinded me causing me to squint my eyes.

I adjusted to the light, fully awake now. I saw someone's head next to my right holding my hand. I'm assuming yoongi.

I turned my head to the other side, seeing our parents taking turns to hold the baby. "Uee your awake." I heard yoongi's soft voice.

He quickly hugged me, "I missed you so much!" I blinked, "what happened?" I asked.

Yoongi pulled back with a sad expression, "y-you died Uee, your heart stopped after... you gave birth." The room was quiet except the heart monitor that was beeping.