52

Yoongi waited for namjoon to come pick him up in front of his house. Pacing back and forth with the package in his hand, that was sent last night. A car honked, making yoongi's head to snap. Yoongi ran to the passenger side and got in, "what took you so long?" Yoongi buckled the seat belt, "I live thirty minutes away from you." Namjoon drove off heading to the police station. "It's gonna be fine yoongi, don't stress it out." Yoongi tried to stay calm, "I can't Namjoon, not after what Mr. Yoon did to Uee." Namjoon was shocked.

"How did you know it was Mr. Yoon?" Yoongi didn't give namjoon eye contact but lift the package, "he sent this and his face popped up." Yoongi gritted through his teeth, clenching his fist. "Yoongi, don't get to ahead of yourself we will find Mr. Yoon and Uee." Yoongi sighed and just stared out the window. Uee, laid still on the bed, with her clothes torn, hair messed up, and cuts and bruises visible on her face and body. Uee's tears dried up as Mr. Yoon's arm is over her waist. She heard a phone go off startling her, Mr. Yoon stirred in his sleep. Uee didn't dare to move an inch in case Mr. Yoon wakes up.

His phone stopped ringing and the basement was quiet and still. Uee scooted to the left, crawling out of Mr. Yoon's arm to reach for the phone in front if her. Uee froze when Mr. Yoon turned to the other side taking his arm off her waist, quickly grabbing the phone Uee stood up to see if he would be awake. Not a single movement, Uee ran to find a place far away from Mr. Yoon to make a phone call. I hid in the corner far from the bed, dialing 119.

"119 what's your emergency?" "Can you please send help. I've been kidnapped and raped." I whispered so I wouldn't wake Mr. Yoon. "You've been what?" "I've been raped and abused. Can you please send help!" Tears were already streaming down my face. "Can you speak louder? I need the address." I shook my head, "I can't speak louder, if I do he will wake up. And I don't know the address." I bit my bottom lip, "I can't send help if I don't know the address." I sighed, "his name is Yoon Jaebum, can you track his home address?" The lady on the phone replied a yes, "ok ma'am help is on the way, what is your name?"

"My name is- NO!" The phone was pulled away from my ear. "What do you think you are doing?" Mr. Yoon broke his phone throwing it to the wall, and grabbed a bunch of my hair. "Ow! Let me go!" Mr. Yoon dragged me back to the bed, throwing himself on top of me giving sloppy kisses. I fought against him, giving him a hard punch. He fell off me as I got up to run, Mr. Yoon grabbed my ankle tripping me. Mr. Yoon was furious, his face turned red and the veins were visible on his neck. He slapped me hard across the face, causing blood at the corner of my mouth. He kicked and punched me over and over, "st-stop." I tried to speak, I felt so weak. I had no strength to fight back.

I laid lifelessly on the floor, coughing out blood my body laid still, feeling the cold floor against my bare skin. Mr. Yoon panted out of breath, "you useless bitch, I did everything for you to notice me. But no, you had to fall for the MOST rudest and coldest man at the company. All my efforts are thrown away to come to this!" Mr. Yoon kicked my side as I gasped for air. The hard kick felt like a knife, stabbing my side. "I... I didn't tell... you to do a-all of this... Y-you are really... stupid... Yoon.Jae.Bum." I coughed put more blood.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP! I am not stupid! It's all your fault, you made me like this. Because of YOU, you made me into a crazy man in love, thinking you will be by my side. I've watched you since high school, I wanted to protect you from Yoongi! He was bullying you!" Jaebum ran his fingers in his hair pacing back and forth, I chuckled. "What are you laughing at?" I laughed harder feeling the pain shock my body but I could care less. "Then why didn't you protect me from yoongi?" I laughed, "you're such a coward. I bet you were scared of yoongi back in high school that's why you couldn't do anything." Jaebum growled, "SHUT UP!" He slapped me and stomped up the stairs.

I spit out the blood chuckling, I stopped to take in a deep breath. I felt my body go cold and my eye lids slowly shutting. I heard the door upstairs break, "police! Put your hands up!" The cops finally came, I rest my body and closed my eyes. The last thing I thought of was Yoongi and Gwihan.

At the police station, cops and police officers were running around, "what's going on?" Yoongi asked namjoon, namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "Officer Dong, we had a person call in for help we need to go." Officer Dong nodded and put on his coat. "Wait what about Uee! You can't just leave this investigation behind for some call, you got other cops!" Yoongi grabbed Officer Dong's collar. "Listen here Yoongi, this person who called might be your girlfriend. If you continue to hold my collar, your girlfriend could be dead now let me go!" Yoongi slowly let go of Officer Dong's collar. Officer Dong ran out of Yoongi's grasp. "We have to follow them." Yoongi ran after Officer Dong only to be stopped by namjoon.

"Namjoon, what are you doing? Let me go, it might be Uee I have to go to the crime scene." Yoongi stared into Namjoon's calm eyes. "Don't go Yoongi, I know what you're going to when you see him. I don't want you to be a murderer at the scene." Namjoon's voice changed a lower octave. Yoongi clenched his jaw, "gosh, I can't do anything with you!" Yoongi pushed namjoon's hand off, sitting on an available chair.

After an hour Yoongi couldn't sit still, "what is taking Officer Dong so long! Why isn't he back?" Yoongi stood up about to leave, when Officer Dong rushed in the police station with Mr. Yoon. Yoongi eyed Mr. Yoon, realizing who this person is. Yoongi rush over to Mr. Yoon, seeing him covered with splatter of blood. Yoongi's blood boiled, making a fist with his hands and threw a hard punch at Yoon Jaebum's face, making him fall out of Officer Dong's grasp. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO UEE?!" Yoongi grabbed Jaebum off the ground, making Jaebum stare into his eyes, full of hatred, anger, and coldness.

Jaebum had a tint of defeat in his face, because he knew he could never get the girl he liked to like him back. But Jaebum's face changed and his frowny lips turned into a smirk. Yoongi grew furious, and threw Jaebum back to Officer Dong. "Yoongi, Uee is in the hospital I think you should go there." Officer Dong told yoongi before pushing Jaebum. Yoongi's heart raced and his hands began to sweat, "namjoon she's at the hospital!" Yoongi ran out of the police station with namjoon running behind.

Yoongi ran to the reception desk, "Yang Uee!" The nurse at the reception desk was startled, but searched for Uee's name. "She's undergoing in surgery." She pointed in the direction that led to the surgical rooms, yoongi thanked the nurse and ran. "Eomma, appa." Yoongi slowed his pace. "Oh yoongi!" His mom rushed to hug her son. "Where is Gwihan?" His mother pulled away wiping her tears, "Now you worry about your daughter? She's with her grandparents. They're on their way." Yoongi's mother fixed her face from crying.

"Sorry Eomma, I had to worry about Uee first. How long has she been in there?" Yoongi asked, "half an hour." Yoongi sighed sitting down. "I was going to ask her for her hand." Yoongi pulled out a red velvet box opening it, with a beautiful ring in it. Yoongi's mother caressed Yoongi's hand, "some things don't go according to plan, but you can make this proposal count and make it wonderful for Uee." Uee's parents rushed in with Gwihan, "how is my daughter?" It looked like Mrs. Yang had been crying.

"We don't Know Haeyoung, it's been half an hour." My mother tried to calm Uee's mother. I walked over to Mr. Yang, he gave me a smile. I bent down to get Gwihan out of her car seat. Sitting down on the chair, I held onto Gwihan. Her big eyes reminded me of Uee, Gwihan cooed smiling as if she was trying to cheer me up, because she knows her appa is sad. Without realizing it, I smiled. I missed seeing Gwihan, I've been so caught up trying to find Uee and I totally forgot about my precious daughter.

Another hour passed and the doctor came out with a nurse, "doctor how is my daughter?" We all rushed to the doctor, "she's in good condition, her body is very fragile so please be gentle and quiet. She had a loss of blood and some broken ribs. When she is more stable she can leave." The doctor bowed and left. "Thank you doctor!" Mrs. Yang cried in joy. "She's alright." I felt relieved and Gwihan cooed again. "Yeah baby girl, eomma is ok now." I beamed a smile at Gwihan.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!

This is all I'm going write, I don't know what to write at the moment. Maybe a time skip idk.

BUT! I did update a new story, so go check it out before this book ends. And I still need some opinion if I should make a second book. Tell me before the book ends!

Anyways yeah, go check out my new book! It's called Stigma (You will find me) a Taehyung ff!

Vote/comment!