17

A quick note! Is this a boring book? I feel like they're always at work in the office and nothing is happening really. So if you have any suggestions, please comment and give ideas to make it fun i guess. I feel like they're always at work.

Alright on with the story!

"So, Uee... tell me about that guy yesterday." Jooyoung sat down with her coffee. I rolled my eyes, "there's nothing going on between us." I bit into my sandwich.

"Oh really? You two look awfully shy around each other." She raised her eyebrows, "stop it." Jooyoung snickered, "I'll stop."

"Oh yea, i forgot about your hand. Is it ok?" Jooyoung asked making me forget my wound. I looked at it, "I totally forgot about it."

Jooyoung hummed, i rolled my eyes again, "I'm leaving for work now." I packed my bag grabbing my coat.

"Mhm bye now" jooyoung waved her fingers as i closed the door.

----------------------

I pressed the elevator button, "hey, you're here too" i turned my head seeing jimin smiling. I smiled back, "yea."

The elevator ding as we got out walking to our desk. "Are you free for lunch today?" Jimin asked, "umm, I believe so."

"Great! I'll pick you up at your desk." Jimin waved walking to his desk.

I took off my coat, sitting down on my chair turning on the computer monitor. I went over the schedule and meetings.

I was working hard, not realizing that it was almost 8 am. I got up heading to the coffee maker on the other side.

After making the coffee, i set it in the refrigerator for about 4 or 5 minutes. I looked at my wrist watch reading the time. A minute over 8.

I took out the coffee, walking to CEO Min's office. I knocked a couple of times, "yes?" I opened the door and we both gave each other eye contact.

He looked away as I set down his coffee. "Here's your coffee CEO Min."
He nodded, taking a sip.

He froze, setting down the cup with shaky hands. "CEO Min, are you ok?" He nodded.

"Do you need to rest this morning?" He shook his head, "I can-" "Leave if you're done here." He cut me off.

I furrowed my eye brows, "I said LEAVE!" he pounded on the table making me jump, "leave now!" He spun his chair around.

I blankly stared the back of his head, I bowed down heading out the door. What's wrong with him?

Today went by fast. Jimin and I are now heading downstairs for lunch. "What are you having for lunch?" Jimin asked, "uhh i don't know yet."

"Im going for a full meal today, want to join?" "Uhh, no I'm not that hungry. I might go for something light." Jimin nodded his head.

"Alright, save me a spot when you get your lunch!" Jimin headed towards the cafeteria. I went on walking to a little cafe in the company.

Oh they have panera? I guess a sandwich isn't so bad.

"Hello, welcome to Panera's bread how may I help you?" The cashier greeted, "Uh may I have one bacon turkey bravo sandwich and one iced chai tea latte." The cashier worked on the monitor.

"That will be $12.68" I pulled out my wallet handing her the cash. "Here's your change, and the buzzer." "Thank you."

I waited for my order on the side. I pulled out my phone surfing through the net. There was an article on CEO Min. I clicked on it.