37

Another update because, I love my readers! ❤❤

"Uee... h-how... did you" jimin sighed rubbing his forehead. I scoffed, "so I am some bet for money." I stood up wearing my coat and took my purse.

"If you want to play games and bet money, find someone else who can." I left the place as tears started rolling down.

"Uee wait!" Jimin ran after me. He grabbed my wrist turning me around. "Look I can explain."

"What is there to explain Jimin!" I cried quickly wiping away my tears. "You already explained yourself before, I gave you a chance. But you know what.... you threw that chance away to bet me on money? That's ridiculous." I drly laughed, sniffing.

"I don't know what there is to explain Jimin. Just leave me alone from now on." I turned around, "but I love you!" Jimin quickly confessed.

I stopped my tracks and faced him. "I never did. I only thought of you as a friend, a brother. I couldn't bring myself to love you. I'm sorry." I walked away crying harder.

I walked to where ever my feet was taking me. My feet took me to a park nearby the restaurant.

The park had a playground, and that playground had swings, and slides. I sat under the slides, hugging my legs.

I silently cried. Yes, I only thought jimin of a brother and friend, but I never thought he would play me like that. It hurts a lot when a friend betrays you and bet you for money. (You snakes! Lolz jkz)

"H-hello?" I heard a low husky voice. I crawled out under the slides, trying to see who this person was. "Oh geez! You scared me." The guy jumped.

"Y-yoongi?" I said his name as he froze, "Uee? What are you doing under there?" He asked.

I hid back under the slides, hiding my head in my arms as I hugged my legs. "Hey, what's wrong? This is the first time you said my name in so long, and that means something happened to you." Yoongi or should I say CEO Min crawled under the slides.

I cried as he rubbed my back in circles. "Tell me what's wrong?" He whispered in a soft tone.

"My friend just used me for money. I was part of a bet for money. Why?" I looked at CEO Min with tears down my face. Quickly CEO Min hugged me.

"Is it Jooyoung?" I shook my head, as I sniffed "it was... Jimin." I breathed while CEO Min's grip tighten around my shoulders.

"I'll take you back ho-" "no. I want to stay here a bit longer." I cut CEO Min off, "this was my place to hide and cry." I mumbled softly hugging my legs closer.

After sorting out my feelings and myself, I told CEO Min he can take me home. "Where's your car?" I notice we were walking.

CEO Min was quiet as I looked at him. He chuckled dryly, "she has my car, I told her I didn't want to marry her. I told her if she want she can have my car... but not me. So I walked out of the place we were having lunch." CEO Min laughed as he recalled the incident.

"You're smiling! That means you must be proud of me, because you realize you love me too." He pointed smiling proudly. I stopped, I was smiling?

CEO Min notice I wasn't following him so he turned around. "You finally notice my love for you." He walked up to me smiling. He cupped my face.

He has really cold hands. "Your face is warm, are you blushing or is your face naturally warm?" He put our foreheads together as he closed his eyes.

I can feel his breath against my lips. All of a sudden my heart started beating fast.

"Are you scared?" He whispered, "huh?" I confusingly tilt my head, "if you're with me, will you be scared? If we have to face the public and my father... even to Mr. Jeon, will you be scared?" His voice in a low whisper as he came closer.

"W-we?" Is he confessing? What is this man doing?

"What I'm trying to say is... will you be with me forever? And be the love of my life?"

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!!!!!

AHHHH OMGSH CEO MIN ASKED UEE TO BE WITH HIM! I'm starting to fall in love with my own characters and book 😂 oh gosh!

A short chapter in the longest time, like fr. I am so sorry for torturing! 🙏 (not sorry XD)

I love cliffhangers! Anyways wait for the next chapter! See you soon!