21

I just want to say something quickly. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 1K!!! I finally reached my goal, get 1k on the 20th chapter! And I did! I was at my tennis match and seeing that I got 1k, I couldn't help but to smile. I probably looked stupid. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K!!!

"Starting next week, we will be doing our story project with the new Agust D camera." CEO Min tapped his pen on the table.

"Miss Joonhee be prepared today, I'm coming in to check the camera at 5:30." Joonhee froze, "but I thought you were coming next week?" Joonhee questioned.

"I plan to do that, but next week I will be doing the story project in Norway. So I would like to see the camera today." CEO Min's tone harden.

"I need all of you here, to manage your jobs, while I'm gone, my aunt will be in charge of my job. Please treat my aunt how you all treat me, she is family, but she is also an employee." the rest of us nod our heads.

"So what do we call your aunt then?" Miss hong questioned, "just call her Manager Moon." The other employees nodded.

"This month, is going to be busy. So that means no horsing around and focus on the story project. By then we will introduce our camera and the story project. Any questions, ask now." CEO Min set his pen down.

The room was quiet, "nothing? Alright then, today's meeting has ended." CEO Min got up from his chair walking out the door, with his secretary.

-  -  -  -

"Let's go Secretary Yang." CEO Min walked out of his office, I got up following him carrying my things.

I silently followed him to the work room, on the other side of the building.

Once we reached there, CEO Min opened the doors, "Miss Joonhee, let me see what you have right now." The employees who are working on cameras watched us walk.

I am so mesmerized with the view. The technology, and robots working and cutting out things for the camera.

"Whaa" i silently praised, "oh CEO Min you're here!" I heard joonhee's voice beam. We followed her to the camera.

"Here's the camera." CEO Min observed the camera, walking around it with his hands behind his back.

He nod approvingly, "good work Miss Joonhee. Can I try it?" He pointed to the camera, and joonhee approved.

CEO Min took the camera in his hands, and started taking pictures. "Hm." He hummed frightening joonhee. "Photo quality is perfect! Do you have two cameras for me?" CEO Min set down the camera.

Joonhee quickly nod, "yes, bring me the other camera please!" She yelled. An employee of hers came in walking with the exact same camera.

"Good, next Monday a friend of mine will come pick up this camera." Joonhee nodded, "and I want this dropped off at Secretary Yang's desk."

"Yes, sir." Joonhee bowed as we walked off.

-  -  -  -

It's a Monday morning and I'm focusing on my work.

"Hello!" I looked up to see a man happily smiling at me, "hi... is there anything I can help you with?" I asked.

"Yea, I came to pick up a camera." He smiled again. "Oh you must be Jung Hoseok right?" We shook hands, "that's me!" He laughed.