Damn psycho.

I sat in bed sniffling as I pressed play on the controller making the DVD kick in.  I had came home from Zak's and let lose with cleaning and the last thing left to do was cry my stress out. It was now evening and from the lack of communication, I could only presume we were finished. I'd watched one film and successfully ate a bar of chocolate but even that was sufficing the pain I physically felt. I wanted to ring him, scream, cry and shout at him. But most of all I wanted a hug from him.

Blotting my eyes with a tissue I tried to control myself but the tears kept coming and I kept crying.

The door knocked making me pause and look towards my bedroom door, I debated on leaving it but eventually I moved, the door wouldn't answer itself.

Unlocking it and removing the chain I opened the door to see Zak stood at the door waving a white tissue whilst holding pizza.

I folded my arms looking away from him when the tissue hand dropped.

"Please can I come in?" He asked.

I pushed the door open and stepped back letting him in. My stomach almost growled as the smell of pizza filled my nose.

'Honestly, are you that easy? A man gives you pizza and all is forgiven?' A voice chimed in my head.

Bet it's good pizza though..

"How are yo-"

"What do you want Zak?" I asked looking up at him.

His face faltered seeing mine under the light, no doubt I look awful.

"You've been crying."

"It's not over you." I bit. "You're not worth them."

Lie....

"I know I'm not." He mumbled looking down at the pizza box.

"I'm not hungry." I stated opening the door for him to leave.

"Robyn. Please." He sighed.

"What do you want Zak? You made it clear earlier."

"I want to say sorry, I want you to stop crying."

"Well we all want something don't we?" I muttered.

"Please stop trying to fight me."

I growled before tapping my foot impatiently on the floor. "You're attitude stinks." He confirmed.

"Selfish and bad mannered. Well fuck you very much. If that's all." I gestured for him to leave.

He stepped forward and slammed the door shut making me glare up at him. "I'm trying to say sorry here and yo-"

"It's always me isn't it?! It's always my fault!" I shouted at him.

"ALL YOU DO IS PICK FIGHTS! I'M SICK OF IT!" He shouted back tossing the pizza box into my arms.

In pure rage I threw it on the floor between us."OH BOO HOO! POOR YOU!" I threw back.

"YOU PICK FIGHTS BECAUSE YOU'RE THAT SCREWED UP YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVING!"

"ME? INCAPABLE?!"

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS DIED DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING BITCH TO EVERYONE!" He bellowed.

I had no answer, I had no come back and I had no air in my lungs from his almighty blow. The realisation sank into his body when he realised what he had yelled.

"I didn't mean tha-

I simply rocked back on my feet as he came towards me.