Unprotected.

The next morning I was up bright and early, I had breakfast and was stood next to the bus waiting to start. After last night I couldn't trust Zak not to leave me here completely stranded.

However it appeared he didn't take my advise last night as he appeared beside Aaron as they exited the hotel.

"Good morning." I chirped.

"The less I hear from you... The better." He snarled shoving past me to get on the bus.

I smiled and looked at Aaron "Something I said?"

"Try more of something you did, shortcake." Aaron replied rubbing his forehead.

"What's the matter?"

He sighed heavily before looking at me "Well guess where he ended up."

"In with you?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah.. Turns out he invited Harmony months ago... Before they split up as she complained about us being away for 2 weeks. But the reason she arrived last night was to try and rekindle things. Zak took her out and came back to the hotel to explain things properly."

A part of me wanted to believe it, I felt like I should have believed it because it came from Aaron, but I coudn't.. Simply because he has lied before.

"Well why did he let her come all this way?" I questioned folding my arms. "She text him before she arrived so it wasn't exactly a surprise."

I clamped my mouth closed as Aaron looked over at me "You checked his phone?"

"No.." I sighed. "I was trying to take a photo of how he was wrapped around my body. Like a koala, the text came through and I put it down instantly. I wouldn't go through someone's phone like that."

"He said you and him had a past."

I stopped chewing the skin on my lip to look up at Aaron "He told you?"

"Yeah as well as wanting to actually make a go of things. He knows what happened last night has screwed everything up. But he really did only let her arrive here so that he could break it to her that they weren't getting back together."

"It sounds cruel still." I retorted.

"When they split up.. The very first time. This was last year? She smashed his house up on the way out. But Zak trusted her and his trust is hard to gain. He has always been closed off, so when she came back apologising, he fell for it because he knew Harmony had a good in her. It's neutral ground here.." Aaron explained making me feel even worse.

"So I'm in the wrong?" I asked him.

"Do you feel that you're in the wrong?" He questioned making me mutter and mumbled under my breath as I stepped onto the bus and made my way back to the bedroom.

Standing outside the closed door I debated my next move. Chewing my lip I knocked on the door before pushing the button to open it.

"I don't want to speak to you.." He sighed rolling over putting his back to me.

"Aaron just explained..."

"Good for him. My statement still stands. Close the door on your way out."

"Zak I want to apologi-

"Well I don't want to hear it right now! You know you're not the only one with a bad ex! You're not the only one to have problems in a relationship! It isn't always about you Robyn! So why don't you do me a favour and get out!" He shouted glaring at me.

I swallowed back the whimper that threatened to leave my mouth and turned to leave. "I won't bother you again..." I left the room and pushed the door close button on my way out.