The signs as inspirational Dan Howell quotes

Aries: "Have the courage to exist"

Leo: "Life is too short to have regrets. Do whatever you have to do to be happy."

Sagittarius: "Don't trust people who tell you other peoples secrets"

Taurus: "You are a human with one life and it's up to you to make it the best life you can"

Virgo: "To me the meaning of human life is to be happy. It's to achieve happiness right now, it's to make sure you're happy in the future"

Capricorn: "It's important to know you should be happy and proud of who you are"

Gemini: "You are an independent mind in this universe that can do everything and anything you have ever dreamed of"

Libra: "I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone"

Aquarius: "The only ugly girls are the ones that don't know beauty comes from within"

Cancer: "Even if you can't change the world, you can change individuals"

Scorpio: "Young people are the future of this world so do not give up and look forward to fight for the world we all want"

Pisces: "Accept all your awful flaws as an integral part of who you are"

____________________________
A/N- Which is your favourite Dan Howell quote?