Love Breakdown alt. chpt.8

Sorry this is kinda boring and short. I have to think of what i'm gonna do next so this is just a filler.

By the time monday rolled around and the weekend had passed I had my plan all worked out for capturing Wade's heart. By torture. To him.

I climbed out of my soft, warm bed whimpering. I hated to leave it behind because it was just so darn comfy.

I scuffed my squishy slippers into my bathroom and did all the womanly necessities like makeup, hair, smelly goods.

I chose to wear capris and a nice see through white halter top with a navy blue tank underneath. It was a nice looking outfit. Very torturous to men, Wade will enjoy this outfit. Too bad I " hate" him from now on.

I worked my way to the kitchen with 20 minutes to spare before the bus would arrive. I decided to make myself a veggie omelet and orange juice.

My mom came into the kitchen right as I was finishing up my delicious work of art and sat down on one of the bar stools with a cup of espresso. I don't see how they can drink that when it's black.

" How's your omelet hunny?" She asked like she was the one that made it for me.

" Great! I'm an awesome cook when I want to be."

She laughed and said " And thats not very often is it?"

" Hey don't make fun of my non cooking zen!" It was a joke but she gave me a funny look so I started to gather my things.

" I hope you have a nice day baby, and don't get in trouble with any boys with your good looks!" She chuckled almost knowing my secret plans. Creepy how that happens sometimes.

" Oh you have no idea Mom." I decided to leave her hanging with that comment and skipped out the door.

I was getting jittery when the bus entered town and the bus stop came into view. And especially jittery when I saw the lonesome figure waiting there. I started to have doubts about my evil plan until I walked over, dropped my stuff and listened to what he had to say which was what sparked my plan back into action.

" Trip on any nails lately? Fall off any bleachers perhaps?" I hated him right then and there. I was so going to follow through with my scheme.

I didn't answer him right away but then " Bang any dumb blondes recently? Since that seems to be your... signature dumbass-ness."

" Hm, is that a word? Dumbass-ness? Cause I'm pretty sure you just made that up to cover your ass."

" My ass is plenty covered because if it weren't you would be all over me because i'm just that good." I shot back. I wondered if I was beginning to rant and sound completely stupid.

But the face he showed me told me otherwise.

He mumbled something incoherent that sounded something like " hell yeah" and looked to the side.

" What?"

" Huh? I didn't say anything, your little mental problem is playing tricks on you again Janelle. You should really keep better track of that."

I couldn't believe he could act like this. Or anyone for that matter. But I had to keep up my tough girl act.

" Wow Wade. You're real smart, real, real smart. I should hire you for president of the jack ass club!"

" Sounds like an okay job to have. I'll take it. Where do I sign?"

" Do me a favor. Bend over and sign your ass!" I sounded really stupid but I didn't know what else to say!

Wade started to laugh and said " I don't think I'm that flexible, sorry to bust your bubble baby."

" Do not... call me baby. I am most certainly not a baby and definitely not yours either." I turned and started to walk down the hall.

I was nearing the corner when i felt an arm wrap around my shoulers and then not so softly pin me up against the rough wall of bricks. Oh let me guess... Wade?

My question was confirmed and also silenced when I looked up into his chocolaty eyes framed with dark lashes.

My mind spoke before I could keep track of what I was about to say. " How did I guess it was you? It seems like you enjoy pinning me up against walls Wade."

He just stood there, towering over me with the corner of his mouth slightly turned up. He didn't say anything for what seemed like ten whole minutes then, " Maybe I do enjoy it Janelle. What are you gonna do about it?"

" I.. I-"

" Don't answer that." He said backing away slowly about three small steps. " Just wanted to invite you to my party tomorrow night."

" On a Tuesday?! What are you thinking?" I can't see how anyone would have a party at the beginning of the week.

" Yeah, we have wednesday off you know. And it's the only time my parents'll be out of town. So what I'm thinking is it'll be a great time. You comin' or what?"

I didn't know what to give him for an answer so I said " I'll think about it."

" Don't take too long in your decision now... baby." He got a huge grin to play across his face showing slightly perfect white teeth. I hated that he had to be gorgeous and almost irresistible. I had to force myself not to flirt or smile. I just flipped him the bird and walked around the corner and into my chemistry class.