Chapter 15

Kairi Daniels,

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Kairi, happy birthday to you!" I woke up to Chris shirtless singing happy birthday while he held a plate of waffles. "Happy birthday dear."

"Thank you." I smiled sitting up. I took the plate and fork from him. "So what did you plan today?"

"Well, first we're going to the beach and have some fun in the sun, then we're going shopping for you another outfit and we're gonna end the day off with a nice movie." I smiled and continued to eat.

"Sounds nice." "I know, now get ya sweet buns up so we can get going." He planted a kiss on my cheek and left out the room. This early in the morning? I am so not ready for this. Sighing, I ran my fingers through my messy morning hair, and picked up my phone from the nightstand. It was jumping off the hooks.. People were liking old pictures and commenting. Guess I'll bless everybody with some pictures later on.

"Baby come on, I just started the shower and everything." Chris said peeking his head through the bedroom door.

"I'll be there in a minute." I mumbled now scrolling through the constant snapchat messages I was now receiving.

Mommy❤️: Happy 18th birthday sweetheart! Hope you have a wonderful day😘(7:45 AM)

Thank you mommy. Love ya.(7:46 AM)

This was the first time I talked to my mom in a long time and to be honest it felt kind of nice to talk to her. Even if it was for a little while.

"Kairi Ava Daniels, if you don't get yo ass out that bed and in this damn shower!"

"I'm coming damn!" I yelled back.

*

"Chris stop fucking splashing me!"

"Then get away from the water!" He laughed and continued to splash the damn water.

I slapped him on his back and jogged over to the chairs we brought out here. I went straight to Instagram to take a picture.

@kairi Chapter 18 loading

2,564 likes
[143 comments]

@__juicywaffles slay bish😍🔥

@christinadabitch happy birthday bestfrann😍😍😍 GO BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND THATS MY BESTFRIEND

@yrn.yogi how bout u lemme slide in yo dms for a min😏????

@chrisbrownofficial mhm and how bout you catch these mfing hands nigga

@yrn.yogi @chrisbrownofficial yea right nigga I'd like to see u try😂 but aye @kairi no lie I'm tryna get in dem cheeks if u don't mind

@kairi @yrn.yogi whatever lil boy I already got a REAL MAN beating this 😻 up EVERY MORNING, NIGHT and DAY

I scrolled through reading the comments under the post but mainly the argument between Chris and some nigga. I peeked behind me and he was standing in the water staring at his phone like a dumbass. I hope he drops it in there too.

I decided to take another picture.

@kairi 🍑👀

@kairi 🍑👀

1,398 likes
[78 comments]

@dollabillz damn girl😍

@precious.diamondz so pretty😍😍😍

@chrisbrownofficial all dat ass😍👅🍑

@yrn.yogi damn mamí😩💦🍆

@chrisbrownofficial @yrn.yogi you really want dat ass knocked tf out huh? Kai block that bitch

"Block his ass Kairi." I heard Chris' voice from behind me. "And what the fuck you think you doing takin' pictures like that anyway?"

I looked up at him like he lost his mind, which he did. "Um first of all, I coulda sworn I was the one paying this phone bill, not you and second it's my fucking Instagram page, my body and my life!"

That shut him right up. "I know baby. I'm sorry, I'm just getting a little scared because all these niggas out here staring at you and flirting with you and shit and ion like it. I guess I'm afraid." He admitted. I watched him nervously scratch the back of his head and look away.

"It's fine Chris, let's go anyway. It's too hot and I'm not tryna get sunburn." It as an excuse because I did kinda wanna stay out for a little more but if it keeps him from blowing a fuse, it's fine with me.

"Let's go." He smiled and picked me up bridal style. "I'll come back later for these chairs."

To be continued....

~~~

I know this kinda sucked but it was just an update for now. How was it? Comment your thoughts and ideas. 5+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!