Chapter 14

Kairi Daniels,

"Wow, this is nice." I said dropping my bag on the floor. The floor creaked, it was wet from the rain the previous night.

"Didn't I tell you it was nice? Wanna see what the bedroom looks like?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I slowly pushed him away.

"No Chris we are not doing that right now. I just...I just wanna take my mind off of sex and shit. Can we just go swimming or something? Please?" I put on a puppy dog face. He sighed.

"Yea go put on a bikini and I'll meet you out back." He kissed my cheek and carried our bags to the back. Lets get this weekend over with.

**

"You lookin' mighty fine, Kai." Chris licked his lips eyeing my bathing suit. I smiled as he eyed me up and down.

I love this bathing suit😍😍

"Love the suit." He complimented once again.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Where are we swimming?" I threw my towel over my shoulder.

"In the back, come on." He grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen where there was a clear view of the back of the cabin. "The water looks nice."

"It looks dirty." I scrunched my face up. "I hope you don't think for one second that I'm dipping a toe in that."

"Ugh so bougie. Just get in. It ain't gon hurt you." I watched him remove his shirt and he jumped into the swampy looking water. He was underwater for a minute and seconds later, he came up spitting out water and shit. "Get ya ass in."

I rolled my eyes, held my breath and soon enough, I could feel the cold water running down my body. "I h-hate you." I shivered, slowly rubbing my arms.

He smiled and swam over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You l-love me." He laughed as he mocked me. I stared into his big brown eyes for a minute. "Kiss me." He mumbled pulling me closer.

I licked my dry lips and pressed them against his as quickly as I possibly could. "Chris." I moaned into lips. He held me tightly, his hands moving towards the straps on the back of my top. "Wait not outside. Let's go in the house."

He nodded and we both swam back to the dock. He helped me out and helped me dry off before we both made our way back into the cabin.

Chris Brown,

"Lay down." I ordered as I shut the door to the bedroom. She smiled and crawled on the bed, her ass was facing me. Licking my lips, I smacked her ass hard enough to make her yelp and look at me like I was crazy.

"Ow." She pouted rubbing her booty in small circles. "C'mere." She smirked pulling me on top of her. "Fuck me. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow." I bit my lip at how sexy she sounded right now and removed her bottoms with one swift move.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine once again. I spread her legs just a little bit and forced a finger in her tight pussy. "Damn you feel good Kai." I groaned pushing in another finger. By now, she had hidden her face in my neck and she was licking each and everyone of my tattoos.

"Look at me right now." I growled turning her head towards me.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her legs started to tremble. "Fuuccckkkk!" She let out.

"Cum baby." I whispered in her ear and she let out all over my fingers. I removed them and sucked her juices off my fingers. I smiled at how good she tasted.

She bit her bottom lip and flipped us over so that she was on top. I watched as she moved down towards my lower half and she tugged off my trunks. "Kai baby what you doing?" I looked down at her.

"Shh babe lemme please you." CJ sprung up and she grasped him firmly and I watched as she flipped her tongue over the tip.

Kairi Daniels,

"Shit Kai. Damn that feels good." I listened to him groan. I felt him grip a handful of my hair and push my head up and down. I gagged and almost choked on his large member. "Goddamn!" He nutted in my mouth and I jumped off of the bed and ran straight into the bathroom.

I spit the cum out in the toilet and wiped my mouth. There was no way in hell I was going to swallow that shit. "Ugh." Groaning I continued to wipe the leftover spit from my mouth, then I gargled with some mouthwash.

Then something hit me. How did end up back here with him? He practically ruined my life and here we are, having sex. Pleasuring each other. I sighed putting my head in my hands.

What am I gonna do?

~~~

Finally updated!!! How was it?! Should I rewrite it? Should I start another Chrae story? Vote and comment for me. 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!

Also Karrveche created me a bomb ass new book cover, but my dumbass phone ain't letting me download it, so I'll be tryna get that up too. Thx again doll❤️!