Chapter 12

Kairi Daniels,

"He did what?!" Christina screamed/whispered to me. The teacher looked at us with a warning face then turned back to the board.

"Yes he fingered me in the hallway and now we're suspended." I mumbled putting my cheek in my hand.

"Who got fingered?" Some girl turned around and looked back at us.

"Turn around, nosey fucker." I mumbled and turned back to Christina. "He wants me to come over after school gets out."

"And what about Quincy?"

"Who?"

"Damn that nigga must've put his fingers in you real deep and touched your brain or something to make you forget about that fine ass light skin nigga."

I completely forgot about him. "I'll just tell him I got caught up in some type of project or something."

"Ms. Daniels!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to my work. Could not wait to get out of here.

After School

"So you really bout to go with that fool?" She asked me as we walked out. I saw Chris over by his car smoking a joint.

"If I don't, he gon be bugging me forever. I'll see you in a couple hours." I waved to her and jogged over to Chris' car.

"Wassup baby? Thought you changed your mind with the way you was looking over there." He smiled pulling me into his body and his hands covered my entire ass.

"Yea let's just get this over with." I mumbled removing his hands.

"Now why you gotta be like that, ma? Who you tryna see that's more important than me?" I stayed quiet. "That's what I thought." He opened the door for and I ducked in, inhaling the faint smell of perfume. It wasn't mine and it smelled fresh.

Chris Brown,

I could fell the tension between us as I drove down the street and it was bothering the hell outta me. "How you been baby?"

"Don't call me that." She snapped at me. I snickered.

"You coming home with me and I can't call you baby? You better check that tone."

"You ain't my daddy." She sassed back.

"Believe me, I'll have you screaming daddy by the end of the night." She crossed her arms and scoffed.

"Good luck with that." I licked my lips and put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. Her breathing became hitched and she looked away.

"I'm gonna have some luck with getting you to do whatever I want you to do."

**

"Fuck." I mumbled as Kairi hopped on me. Our lips reconnected after we walked in the door. I sat her on the counter and moved my lips down to her neck.

"Fuck me." She moaned.

"Your wish is granted." I whispered gently biting down on her earlobe.

Quincy Brown,

"Come on Kai, answer the phone baby." I mumbled calling her for the third time. She finally picked up. "Baby wh-"

"Oh Chris, fuck!" She screamed. I was tryna convince myself that something bad was happening but it wasn't the type of bad that I'm thinking it is.

Kairi Daniels,

"S-stop I can't t-take it!" I yelled as he continued to thrust into me from behind. I held onto the edges of the counter and threw my head back.

"Take this dick baby. Don't tap out yet." He grinded against my ass. Our bodies were both sweaty and sticky.

"Fu-make me cum daddy! Make me cum!" My voice was wearing out and I don't think I could take anymore of this.

"You wanna cum?" He growled in my ear. I bit down onto my bottom lip as a tear rolled down my cheek. "ANSWER ME!"

"Yes! YES PLEASE! DADDY!"

"Cum baby cum." He whispered and I squirted all over CJ. I fell over as my breathing slowed down. This was so worth coming over.

~~~

So sorry I took so long with this boring ass, short ass chapter. Been having a lil bit of writers block so I need more ideas. What y'all think about Kairi and Chris lil thing? 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!