Chapter 4

Kairi Daniels,

It's been almost a week since I moved in with Chris, its okay but I have been hearing some things about him bringing girls back to the apartment when I'm not here. This shit is irking my nerves so now Ima try to get to the bottom of it.

Right now, Chris was out with Michael and Trey. Trey was the true definition of a fuckboy. He fucked girls, got them pregnant and denied the baby as soon as it was born. I remember when we were in the 11th grade he tried to get at me and when Chris found out, things didn't turn out so pretty. But eventually they resolved their problems and they doing shit again. I sighed taking my phone off of the charger and texting him.

Where are you? You were supposed to be here hours😤 (9:45 PM)

I was beyond furious with him right now. The least he could've done was check in with me or something. The little bubble popped up indicating he was typing.

Papi😍👅💦: Stop riding my dick. Ima be there when I get there. (9:46 PM)

This nigga was definitely smoking dope. I didn't even wanna be in this fucking apartment right now. I threw on a sweatshirt and slipped on a pair of my slides. I called August cause I haven't seen him in weeks since my parents kicked me out.

"This ya boy Aug."

"August you mind meeting me somewhere? Maybe at pizza palace or something?"

"Sure you gon give a nigga some gas money right? Cause I need it to be somewhere tomorrow."

"Like where?"

"Don't worry bout it. Ima be there in 5."

"Ight." I hung up and grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter and left the apartment. As I was walking down the stairs and to my car, Chris' name popped up on my phone. I didn't bother on answering cause I didn't wanna deal with any of his bullshit right now.

Chris Brown,

"Fuck." I mumbled looking at my phone. Kairi didn't answer. I shoulda she would get pissed off by that message.

"Nigga pass the damn blunt. You fucking up the rotation man." Trey mumbled taking it from me.

"Yo Chris wassup with you? You staring at ya phone like a dumbass." Mike laughed. A girl wearing shit but a thong and bra sat on his lap.

"My girl. I pissed her off again." I wiped my hand down my face.

Trey laughed and pulled two girls on his lap. "Man I told you bout that stuck up ass bitch."

"Aye chill with that shit bruh. She ain't stuck up and she definitely ain't no bitch. You know what lemme take my ass home and get this argument over with." I pulled my hoodie on.

"Pussy whipped bitch. Y'all over here acting like you married and shit. I'm telling you it ain't gon last man."

I flicked him off and left the apartment. I was not planning on ending up like Trey. This the second time this nigga been in the 12th grade, fool got 4 baby mamas and tryna help them with shit. Nigga dumber than a bag of damn rocks but claim he 'street smart', whatever the fuck that mean.

Once I got to the apartments I rushed upstairs to see how mad at me she really was. "Baby? You tryna jump out and scare me?" I cut on the kitchen light. She wasn't here. Where could she be at this time of night?

Kairi Daniels,

"Why don't you just leave him since he cheating?"

"I'm not until I find proof. They just rumors. I don't know what to do August."

"Ion know what to tell you baby sis. Get out of it while you can or its gon end real bad for you."

I yawned and looked at the clock on the wall. "Shit. August we should get home. We got school in the morning."

"Alright I'll tell mom and dad I saw you and tell them you alright. They really miss you Kai."

I sighed. "I can't lie and say I don't miss them either but I don't want them to know that. Just..tell them you saw me."

"Ight Kai. I love you man."

"Love you too." He kissed my cheek and threw a 20 dollar bill on the table and walked out.

**

"Where the fuck were you man?" I jumped seeing Chris in the chair when i cut the light on.

"How long have you been sitting there?"

"Answer my fucking question. Where were you?" I sighed and threw my stuff on the floor.

"I was with August. We went out for pizza and to talk. Since you so worried about where I been, where the fuck were you?"

"I was with Trey and Mike."

"And Trey had some hoes over, I already know. You touch them?"

"What?" This dumb look was plastered all over his face.

"You heard me. Did you touch one of them nasty bitches Chris?"

"Yea she gave me a lil lap dance and I pulled her on my lap but that was it." I don't know what went off on me but I slapped him. I slapped him so hard spit came out of his mouth. "Kairi what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why you fucking hit me like that?!"

"You touched one of them nasty hoes! Do you know how many dicks they suck every night dummy?! I hope you don't bring me shit back from one of them nasty bitches!"

"You tripping! I'm out man!" He pushed past me and I hit him in the other eye. What I didn't expect for him to do was hit me back. I fell onto the floor. The tears streamed from my face as I felt his strong arms pick me up and carry me to the room. He laid me down gently and removed my pants followed my by my panties. I didn't even feel like fighting him off then when his tongue filled the inside of me, everything that just happened left my mind.

The way his tongue was moving was just oh my god. I pulled at the sheets as he gripped my waist tighter to keep me in place. "Ooh Chris!" I arched my back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled against my clit.

"Baby forgive me. Please forgive me." He continued to kiss and lick until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I, I forgive you! Fuck!" He licked up the rest of my juices and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry babe. I'll just sleep on the couch tonight." The door closed and I rolled over pulling the blanket over my body.

~~~

What did you guys think about this chapter? What about the situation between Kairi and Chris? 10+ votes and 10+ comments. Be breezy!