Chapter 13

Quincy Brown,

"Nigga you sure that's what you heard? It coulda been yo imagination."

"Trav I know what sex sounds like. I done fucked a million damn times. I bet she with her ex."

"Shit fuck someone else then and make it even. It ain't like y'all was serious anyway right."

"Ion know what we is man."

"Then fuck another bitch. Fuck a bitch badder than her dummy." He smacked me upside my head.

Kairi Daniels,

"So I was thinking since we both suspended, I got a cabin not too far from here." Chris started.

"Okay?"

"And maybe you'd like to come with me on a vacation." I chewed my lip and looked away from him.

"Ion know. People would get worried and suspicious if they didn't see us for a couple of days."

"Who cares about other people? It's just to work on us and since your birthday is next week, we should spend this time together alone."

"I'll have to think about it."

"I need an answer by 2." I sighed and unwrapped his arms from my waist. I picked up my dress from the floor and slipped it on. "Kai." I ignored him and went into the bathroom.

Chris Brown,

I smiled to myself and took my phone out of my pants pocket. I had a text from this girl Janae. The fuck she want?

NaeNae: Baby when am I gon get to see you again? (3:00 AM)

I didn't reply to that shit. I clicked on Trey contact and waited for the nigga to answer.

"Nah baby don't use ya teeth."

"Wha-nigga it's me!"

"Shit Chris what you want?! You interrupting my get high and get head schedule."

"I'm not gon be on the phone with you for long, I just wanted to tell yo dirty ass that the plan worked."

"Oh the lil nigga got some pussy. Good for you. Now if you'll excuse me I'm tryna get dick wet. Peace." He hung up on me. Nasty fucker.

Kairi Daniels,

"I don't miss him, I missed his sex." I repeatedly told myself but I'm not sure that that was entirely true.

"Kai? You okay?" He knocked lightly on the door. I splashed water on my face.

"I'm fine! I'll be out in a minute!" I replied to him and dried my hands and face with a towel that was sitting on the back of the toilet. I opened the door and we were face to face.

"Have you made your decision?" He crossed his arms.

"It's not two yet."

"Ion care. It's a yes or no answer Kairi." I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth.

"Fine Chris, since you wanna push me to do shit with you, yes! Just leave me the fuck alone right now!" I pushed him out of the way only to be grabbed by the arm and forced on the bed. "Get the fuck off of me Chris. I have enough shit to deal with right now. I don't feel like arguing with you." I said through gritted teeth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Kairi? I'm tryna fix what we had and you sitting here with a fucking attitude and shit man. Cut that shit out." He growled.

I didn't want to cause another argument so I just gave in. "Yes daddy."

He smiled and kissed me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He pulled my dress up and cupped my little breasts with both of his hands. He stopped kissing me and licked down to my chest.

"Oh shit Chris." I moaned as his tongue hit my nipple.

Quincy Brown,

"Baby what's wrong? You seem a little distracted?" Sara rubbed my chest as she moved her hips back and forth on my lap.

"It's nothing babe. Why you stop?" I tapped her thigh and pulled her face down to mine.

Chris Brown,

"Wake up, I packed your stuff so we can leave early." She sat up in the bed pushing her messy hair to the back.

"Mm what time is it?"

"6:50 at night. I wanna get there and show you the cabin before it's too late. You'll love it." She nodded her head and cleared her throat. "Throw on a pair of my basketball shorts and a shirt and lets get out of here." She climbed out of bed and limped to the bathroom with her phone in her hand. I wore that ass out.

Kairi Daniels,

I hadn't texted Quincy all day. He hasn't texted me either. I hope nothing's wrong with him.

I was playing color switch until a message from him popped up. I jumped for joy on the inside until I actually clicked on the thread.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. It was a picture of him and some bitch. They were both naked.

~~~

Shoutout to onepiece29 for the idea of the vacation to the cabin. How was this? Good, bad, should I redo it? Has anyone else heard about people dressing up as clowns and scaring people? 10+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!