“Sir, there is a woman downstairs waiting to meet you.  She won’t give her name, but said it’s urgent and you’ll want to see her.” Aman’s secretary announced.  

“Okay, send her in.” Aman said, wondering who it could be.  

“Aman?” A woman, clad in a red sari entered Aman’s office.  She walked inside quietly and closed and locked the door behind her.  

“What are you doing here?” Aman asked.  He swiftly stood up from his his chair.  

“I needed to see you.” She replied.  

“You need to leave, Tamana.  I don’t want to see you.” Aman said sternly.  

“You don’t want to see me? Did your wife find out?” Tamana asked.  

“No, I just can’t do this anymore.” Aman said, frustrated.  

“So you just used me for one night? What about my needs?” Tamana spat angrily.  

“Used you? You wanted it just as much as I did.” Aman countered.

Tamana slammed her lips to his, pushing him up against the wall.  She could feel Aman trying to push her away but she tightened her grip on him.  Aman  roughly pushed her away.  She quickly pulled off the drape of her sari and began to undo her blouse.  

“What the hell are you doing?” Aman shouted angrily.  

“Showing you how much you want me.” replied Tamana breathlessly.  

“Stop it, Tamana. Get out!” Aman said.  

Tamana stomped over to Aman’s desk and ran her hands over it, making sure everything spilled off the desk.  Aman’s brows furrowed.  She was making a mess.  

“Didn’t you ever want to do it on your desk, in your office?” Tamana asked seductively.  She let her blouse drop to the floor.  Aman averted his eyes.  He turned away before speaking to her again.  

“No and you need to leave.” he answered.  His father had always taught him to never mix business with pleasure.  Aman had never brought any of the past women in his life to his office.  If any of them came to see him, they never made it passed the lobby.  Priya was the first one he ever allowed to enter his office.  

“You know you’ve always wanted to. Every man wants this.” Tamana said.  She sounded closer like she was standing right behind him.  Aman felt her arms circle his waist from behind.  He turned around and easily unclenched himself from her grasp.  Tamana was ready for him though. She kissed him again.  Aman groaned half in frustration and half in pleasure.  

“Tamana,” he said, pulling away from her.  “We can’t.”

“Why can’t we? Who’s going to stop us?” replied Tamana.

The phone that was on Aman’s desk before Tamana cleared it began to ring.  Aman didn’t make a move to answer it, fearing that Tamana would cause a scene and his secretary would hear it over the phone.

“No, this is wrong.” Aman replied, determined to stand his ground.  He knew he couldn’t cheat on Priya again. She didn’t deserve this, and he couldn’t handle the guilt.  

Tamana grabbed Aman’s hand and pressed it to her chest.  

“See how fast my heart is beating?  See what you’re doing to me?” Tamana said.  

There was a knock on the door. In one swift movement, Aman took Tamana’s discarded blouse, shoved it in her hand, and pushed her into the closet in his office.