Riff Raff x Sophia - REQUESTED - RHPS

((Thank you to SophiaHowell1 for requesting! I hope you like it)) 

Of course it was tonight that we get caught with a flat. Sophia mentally complained as she exited the car with her friends, Brad and Janet. They had decided to trekking back through the storm to a castle they saw a while back, not the best decision, but their only choice. 

After slipping through the mud and dodging low hanging branches, they came to the castle and made their way to the door, Brad knocked, and after waiting a while began to greet the handsome butler and fill him in on their circumstances. The Butler's hazel eyes drifted rather quickly over Janet in comparison to how he attended Sophia. He seemed to like her green-blue hair, and by the way his eyes dripped down her body, he liked everything else too, she smiled and winked at him. To which he smirked, this was going to be a wonderful evening.  Janet was clearly uncomfortable around the man, Sophia did not share her friend's discomfort, she liked him. when he invited them in, she listened to what he had to say about the 'Master's Affair' and wasn't as shocked as her travelling companions when the pink haired woman popped out of nowhere agreeing with Janet on how lucky they all were to be here on such a night. It delighted her when the butler started singing a song she soon deducted to be called 'The Time Warp'. When they got to the ball room where the party was, she joined in on the dancing, mainly with the butler - even though she had not yet learnt his name. Her friends did not share her appreciation for celebration. Later, when 'the master' had brought a creation to life, she had learnt the Butler was named Riff Raff. 

That night, Riff Raff had decided to make his way to check on Sophia, to see if she needed anything, of course. He knocked and she opened the door, to see his features illuminated only by the orange glow of his candelabrum. Something about his eyes in such a glow was just so hypnotic.
"Hello, Riff Raff." She greeted happily. "Please come in." She said, comfortable with him even though he had stripped her down to her under clothes after they danced, the other servants did the same to Brad and Janet.
"Thank you, miss Sophia. I wanted to see if you... needed anything." He said, making eye contact with her as his sentence came to a close. She smirked and ran her hands up his chest and stepped in close to him, her lips only inches from his.
"Well, if you are free, I am a bit lonely..." She purred in his ear. He smirked.
"Of course." He said, kissing her roughly. His passionate movements made the girl moan, she traced her fingertips through his silken hair and let his tongue enter her mouth.

Sophia let him coerce her back to the bed and lay her down, he slipped her panties off and began prepare her with his tongue, she was moaning softly at first, but then, when she felt the pit of her stomach tightening, she began whimpering the butlers name and clawing at the sheets. When he undressed and slipped himself inside her, he made sure to be slow, making her almost whine in desperation. Then he started to thrust, gently but full of purpose and perfect angling. She was in heaven, she pulled him down to kiss her. His thrusts were still expertly timed as he kissed her dominantly. She was tugging slightly at his hair without even realising it, but he loved it. It was only when he went to grope her that he realised he had forgotten to remove her bra in all his rush. He had wanted her since the moment he laid eyes on her. He removed the item of clothing and put his mouth to work on her breasts. Soon, they were both climaxing. 

She then laid in his arms and giggled a little, this was the most impulsive thing she had ever done, but she was glad she had come to this castle in the middle of nowhere, already she did not want to leave.