Percival Graves x Assistant!Reader - FBAWTFT

((Fantastic Beasts is amazing *aggressively ignores Johnny Depp's existence* great movie 10/10 would hug newt-newt))

Y/N had a fast paced job, she was assistant to Mr Percival Graves, the Director of Magical Security. There was never a dull moment but at least she had the most handsome boss in all of America. She carried his coffee into his office, she opened the door to see him, jacket off, sleeves rolled up to his  elbows and his hair tousled as if he had been running his fingers through it in frustration. She closed the door behind her before she approached.
"Your coffee, sir." She smiled, she always remembered to be perky around him, trying to be some kind of positive influence.
"Y/n." He gave a small smile. "You're the only person I have been pleased to see all day." 
He made sure to observe her sweet little blush.
"Glad to be of service, sir." She said, putting down his coffee on his desk.
"Is there anything else I can do for you?" She asked sweetly, folding her hands in front of her. He looked up at her from his chair. He smirked, it took Y/N completely by surprise, he seemed almost playful...
"Come sit on my lap, kitten." He said seductively, his deep voice almost making Y/N weak at the knees.
"B-but Mr Graves, what if someone were to walk in..." She fiddled with her hands, too shy to meet his gaze now, but she felt it on her, it made her feel wanted. And she liked it, Percival's gaze wasn't intimidating like other men's were, it was exciting. He gave a small effortless gesture of his hand and the door was locked.
"There, no one will know, doll." She always looked at him when he spoke, even now when she was blushing like a school girl. 

She walked forward, and sat on his lap, lacing her arms over his shoulders. It sent tingles through her when he put his hand on her waist. He smiled, kissing her neck. She was sensitive and he could tell. She whimpered when he found her soft spot. She felt so bold that she turned to straddle him, her skirt riding up her thighs. She grabbed his tie and pulled him to kiss her, his kiss was something she could have never anticipated to be so addictive. His hands were coursing up and down her sides, driving her crazy. She ran her fingers through his hair and he must have liked it because he then grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her closer.
She began kissing at his neck, not being a very verbal man, Mr Graves sighed rather than whimpering or moaning. She got the most reaction out of him just below his ear. She nipped at his soft spot lightly, not wanting to trouble him by leaving marks. 

One of his hand was on her thigh, the other slowly traipsing up her sides. Her lips were still below his ear when she began to whisper, begging him to take her.
"I am not sure you could handle what I would do to you quietly, kitten..." He purred, toying with her hair.
"Please, sir?" She was so cute when she begged, so sweet, how could he refuse?
"Strip for me, doll." He smiled. She did as he told her, and he was transfixed on her, She teased him,  going slower than she needed to. When she was done, she was shocked when he sat her on his desk, knelt in front of her and slowly started kissing up her inner thigh. He nipped at her flesh, making her jolt and whimper. He looked up at her and put his finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet. That became a hard task when he began working his tongue against her clit. His actions were quick and precise, he had her cumming quicker than she realised she could. It was all she could do to cover her mouth to stop herself from moaning, or possibly even screaming. She was shaking when his lips left her heat. He stood up, wrapping his arms around her and staring at her with those dark seductive eyes.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, stroking her cheek lovingly.
"Yes, sir." She was so eager for him, it made him feel proud.
"Call me Percival, darling." He said, undoing his pants and letting them fall to the ground. She wasn't quite prepared for how large he was. It was almost intimidating but clearly he knew what he was doing.
"Please, Percival, I want you..." She blushed and he obliged.
"As you wish, Kitten." He slid himself inside her, she was wet but clearly she wasn't ready to take all of him, that would take practice. She kissed him, probably because she was on the verge of moaning. 

He began to thrust, slowly and gently to start with. Things got more heated as she began to cling to him, digging her semi sharp painted nails in slightly. He held her in place with one hand on the small of her back and his other embedded in her hair, holding the back of her head as he kissed her. He laid her back and hooked one of her legs over his arm that was bracing his weight on the table. He used his now free hand to cover her mouth. His dominance made the feeling in the pit of her stomach swell. She was close and so was he. When he could tell they were both at their peak, he bent down to kiss her, hard and passionately. When he pulled back, she was trembling, he didn't believe she would be able to work for the day so he directed her to stay with him and helping him file things so no one could tell what she had been doing, so she tidied herself and did as he said.