Riff Raff x reader - Tease

Y/N was the newest maid at Frank N Furter's mansion. She was just going about her business, tidying the masters Laboratory when she felt a set of arms around her waist from behind. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at the butler. 
"Hello Riff Raff..."She said sweetly, looking into his hazel eyes as his lips draw closer to her own.
"Hello dearest." He cooed, pulling her closer. She dropped her feather duster and turned to face him, lacing her arms over his shoulders.  He smirked as she toyed with his hair and teased him, almost kissing him but stopping just shy of his lips. She giggled as his grip tightened on her, urging her to kiss him. And she did... on the cheek. 

His frustration was becoming evident.

"What's the matter, handsome?" Y/N asked the butler, a coy tone in her voice. 
"You know it is cruel to tease, darling..." He gave her a devious smirk. She smiled and gave him a small, innocent kiss, she knew he wanted more.
"Y/N." He pleaded, putting his leather gloved hand on her cheek. She giggled and gave the butler what he wanted, a full passionate kiss, she pulled his two toned hair gently, making him groan in pleasure. She giggled, pulling away from the kiss. He went in to kiss her again but she escaped his grasp, giggling playfully. He caught on, she wanted to play. He was willing to abide. She flirtatiously ran behind a column, peeking out from behind it only to be caught from behind again. She let out a small whimper as he pressed his hips into hers suggestively. He took advantage of her momentary euphoria and started nipping and kissing at her neck.

The Maid escaped his clutches, playfully rushing behind the machine that created the Master's 'Child' Rocky. Y/N saw Riff Raff pick up the feather duster and she started giggling, dashing to the other side of the machine to evade any tickling. But he darted around to her, pinning her hands above her head, leaving her defenseless against him. He lightly brushed the duster over her neck, making her let out squeaks of disapproval. She giggled as the butler continued the light-hearted torture. The look on her face was priceless, a wide smile, closed eyes and flushed cheeks. She was so adorable.  He stopped to let her catch her breath. Her breaths were ragged but she looked up at him a devilish grin on her pink painted lips. She lunged at him, kissing him passionately, as she felt him sink into the kiss she took the duster from his hands.
"I am not ticklish, my sweet." He said calmly. She folded her arms with a precious little pout. The butler smirked. 
"Then I guess I will have to come up with another torturous little game to play with you, darling." She met his gaze and smirked.
"As you wish." Riff Raff smiled. She stepped closer, wrapping her arms around him. She kissed his neck, starting at his collar bone and stopping only to suck just below his jawline. He let his eyes close, bringing his hands down to massage her hips. She whispered sensually in his ear.
"I want you..." She purred, running her hand achingly slowly down his chest. She looked up to see his features overtaken with bliss and she almost felt cruel for what she was about to do. 
"Don't you want me too?" She prompted, her lips a bare inch from his.
"Of course, my dear..." He said, gently pulling her closer. Her hand barely ghosted over his crotch and he was clearly desperate. But she stopped. His eyes shot open and met hers.

He saw her smirk. 
"Y/N!" He whined. She giggled, seeing the bulge in his pin-striped pants. 
"I must go" She curtsied. "The parlour needs tidying." She began to walk away, slowly, as if she knew he was watching the perfect sway of her hips. He stammered and chased after her, grabbing her hand.
"M-my sweet..." He pleaded.
"Later, handsome." She smiled sweetly, placing a teasing kiss on her cheek. He would get her back for this.

((Guys, I am sorry, RHPS is my jam right now, but please make requests, and leave a vote on this chapter if you want a part two. I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope you have a lovely day.))