"I'll eat anything you feed me, cuteness," Tanner said with a playful wink as he cut off my morning rambling session that had begun due to my nerves.

I blushed nodding my head awkwardly.

"Eggs it is. Oh, and do you know where Harry is? I'm assuming he's not here?" I asked shyly as I fiddled with my fingers watching as he took a comfortable seat at the island behind me.

"Nah, he went out to get something." He stated making himself comfortable as he cupped his angular face with his large hands and rested it there sending me a smouldering look which made me flush with heat.

Shit, he was attractive.

Hot chilli pepper alert or what.

Nodding with understanding I turned back around to start making breakfast whilst I felt his exotic eyes burn holes through my back. Knowing he was watching me was making me feel awkward and nervous, my fingers fumbling clumsily as I begin cracking eggs into a frying pan.

However, Tanner had seemed to have gotten bored from simply observing and instead had decided to walk over making me gulp nervously as I moved the frying pan around to shake the eggs a little as he leant his back against the counter beside the cooker facing the opposite way to me.

"So. .?" He trailed off raising his defined brows up suggestively as he gave me a calculating look, the earlier playfulness dissipated from his clear green eyes. I eyed him nervously as I scooped two eggs onto one plate before cracking two more into the pan and mumbling a small 'what' under my breath as I concentrated on not messing up the eggs, which weren't that hard to make really, but everything always got harder when someone was watching for some reason.

"What's married life like with the Grinch who stole Christmas?" He said with a snort and a wink of amusement as he crossed his arms making his tanned biceps strain against his T-shirt making me gulp.

I giggled as I scooped those two eggs out onto another plate and cracked one last one in for myself before I turned to face him with a small smile of thoughtfulness.

"Um, I guess it hasn't been too bad. We're getting there, and Harry's not that bad either. . ." I trailed off thoughtfully.

He let out a incredulous chuckle at my words.

"Well you're the first girl who has ever said that about Harry." He said with a disbelieving laugh, as if me describing my time with Harry as not being too terrible was a fallacy. Which it wasn't.

My time with Harry had been rough, but in the grand scheme of things - it really hadn't been terrible.

Not at all, if you included those dizzying kisses.

Turning the cooker off I tugged my vest top further down over my matching silk shorts shyly as I peeked up at him through my lashes, flushing from my inner wandering.

I shrugged with a small laugh escaping my lips or bothering to answer his comment as I began taking the breakfast over to the kitchen island hoping that Harry would be back in time. Tanner began wordlessly helping me dish up and as soon as we had placed the last object down (a carton of orange juice, in case you were wondering) we heard the clinking of keys and the sound of the front door opening up.