Part 15

So this is Zayn Malik, he is really handsome but he is younger  than me 😔

But i am not interested in men with tattoos 😕

(In short: angur khatte hai 😂)

Please don't hate me Zayn's fans.

******
******

The party was almost at its end. Everyone was enjoying with their friends or colleagues.

I hadn't seen James after that incident.

"May I have a dance with you?" It was Robert.

I wanted to say no but my eyes landed on Mrs. And Mr. Williams, so I stopped myself from creating a scene and accepted his proposal of dancing.

It was a slow sensual song.

"What is it Liza? I could tell there is something you are hiding." He whispered while we were dancing.

"Am I hiding Robert? I thought of you as a friend but you did what an enemy would have thought many times before attempting it." I said in pure rage.

"What are you talking about?" His eyes widen.

"You spiked my drink..." I controlled my voice from cracking.

He stopped dancing. He was stunned by the revelation.

"How..do you know?"

"You told it yourself...on James birthday when someone tried to kill you and you were totally drunk."

He raked his hands through his hair.

"Liza...I never wanted to hurt you..my plan went wrong.."

"Stop it Robert. I am not a toy that you both always play with me."

"Liza you will not understand it now but believe me I was trying to save my sister from that marriage..."

"And so you planned to destroy the life of another girl.."

"No... Liza.. I never wanted what happened that night... I never thought James would take you back to your home..I only wanted Stella to see both of you...so that she had a reason to call off their marriage...but..the scenario totally changed when James took you to your home and even he informed Stella by himself and told her to look after you.."

"Liza...please don't think I spiked your drink to take advantage of you..even I planned to kept eyes on you so that no one could take advantage of you..and as far as I know of James..he liked you..he liked you from the first day he saw you and I thought it would be better if I...use...you for that plan..sorry..."

My eyes were already filled up with tears.

"Excuse me? May I dance with this beautiful lady over here?"