Part 12

Finally a new update in a day gap. 😊

You can point out the mistakes 😉

******
******

Liza's P.O.V:

I was beyond shocked when he revealed that he did not do anything that night.

"I mean...I was...you know ...umm..I was not having clothes on..." I said looking at the ground.

I was feeling ashamed of me right then.

I was too fool to decide to drink that night.

I am ashamed of insulting James for the crime which he never did.

But...

"I came to you on the day after that incident and you accepted the fact that you did it...and even you planned it to get me...and then you were also not interested in keeping for the job anymore... What was all that? Were you lying that time or are you now?" I held his collar and demanded my answer.

"I lied that day." He said looking into my eyes.

"Why?"

"I was angry..angry at your behaviour...you were with Robert that whole evening...then I found you with him in a room...and to my great patience someone sent me an envelope full of your and Robert's photos in it. You both were kissing like a couple, you were hugging and touching." His ears became red from the anger which could be seen clearly on his face.

"What? I have never...kissed Robert."

"You are lying. I have seen the photographs of both of you. It was your birthday's pictures, you were wearing white dress and you were on the terrace." He explained.

"No..yes I was dancing with him. But I never kissed him and how could someone kiss her on their first meet. It was the first time when I saw him."

"But it was you...or maybe the photographs were taken purposely from that angle to...show as if you were kissing him." He said looking at a distance.

God! What is going on with my life.

Every day I come to know a new thing connected with my life.

"You didn't answer my one question..." I said to him in a low voice.

"What?" He said in the same tone.

"I..there was not a single.... cloth on my body." I nervously uttered the words.

"Umm..." He came a little closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I have done many things to you...on that night except the main part.." shiver ran down my spine after hearing that.

I held his shirt with both of my hands in anger.

"How could you use me like that?"

"You were the one who was igniting my lust..I mean you were not leaving my shirt...in the same way like this." He said gesturing towards my hand.

I removed my hands and took some steps back.

"You may go now." I said pointing towards the door.

"Don't be stubborn Miss Miller. You know very well you will not be able to payback the money." He said in a serious tone.

Why not? When i know I am a capable assistant, I could get a better job right?

"It is my problem Mr. Ashton."

"You know what you are a b****."

"Get lost James Ashton." I shouted at him but instead he walked towards me.