Part 5

******
******

I woke up at ten in the morning that Sunday. I went to the super market as usual but this time I went for shopping too.

I bought a silver coloured clutch and silver coloured heels to match the dress.

I saw a beautiful necklace but it was too costly that I didn't even try it.

I went back to my apartment then did the weekly chores like cleaning the floor, washing clothes, cleaning the kitchen etc.

It was four in the afternoon when I was done with all the chores and had my lunch in the mean time. I switched on the television and started flipping the channels.

Should I go?

Will it be a right decision?

Of course Liz! Don't think too much. You will be meeting your friends. Mel, Ben, Dave and Diego will be there.

Yes! I am going to meet them. I am so glad that Mrs. Ashton invited me.

It was unexpected that Mrs. Ashton would come to my apartment and invite me for the party.

But..today is his birthday too...

Should I give him something?

Yes! A bottle of poison.

That would be excellent.

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

But he gave me this dress on my birthday... I think you should return the favour.

Only because he wasted his money on this dress, I am going to return his money.

Yes! I will pay him back as a birthday gift.

I took out an empty necklace box and put a cheque slip of hundred dollars in it. I closed it and wrapped it with gift wrappers.

I put the box in a small carry bag.

Yes! I am serious about paying him back.

It is odd to give him... Uhu uhu.. money as a birthday present.. but who cares.

*******

It was already six in the evening and I was getting ready for the party.

I put on the silver coloured dress which he gave me on my birthday. I tied my hair in a pony tail before puffing my hair at the front. The dress was not revealing and I might add that it was perfect.

I put on a red lipstick and black mascara. I searched for matching earings but there were none so I didn't wore any jewellery.

It was already seven and I was still at my apartment.

I took the clutch and put my identity card, credit card and mobile phone. I was about to wear my heels when my phone started ringing.

It was Ben.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked her.

"I am totally fine. Where are you Liz? We all are waiting for you."

How did she know that I was coming?

"Umm..how do you know about...."

"We all know Liz. Dave told me that you have been invited by Mrs. Ashton. Now hurry up! Everyone has already came."

"Okay. I am coming. Bye."

"Bye" she said and hung up the call.

As soon as I ended the call, it started to ring again.