S1>08: The Unbeatable AJ with 99 Wins?

Start from the beginning

A.J grinned, "Great this will become my 100th win." He said pointing to his gym sign, that the group already saw. "Follow me."

A.J brought Yuna to the battlefield.

"This will be a 1-on-1 match." A.J said, "Go Sandshrew!" He released his Pokémon.

"Sandshrew!" The ground mouse squeaked, ready.

"Braixen I choose you." Yuna released her Fox Pokemon, to the field.

"Braixen~" Braxien landed on the field.

A.J eyes widen in surprised, "Wha-"

"A Braixen?" Brock looked at Alain for an answer.

Alain pulled out his Pokédex and pointed it at the fox Pokémon.

[Braixen, the Fox Pokémon. The evolved form of Fennekin. To defeat its opponents, Braixen combined the flame from the twig in its tail with its fiery breath, creating a massive Fire Spin.

Note: Braixen is found in the Kalos Region.]

"Braixen is one of the Starter Pokémon in Kalos." Alain added, placing the Pokédex away.

Brock nodded, "I see. How did Yuna obtain one then?" He asked.

"Nee-chan got her from Professor Oak, he had Kalos Region Starter Pokémon with him on the day where she was starting her journey." Takato answered, "I got Chespin the Grass-type starter, while nee-chan got both Fire-type and Water-type starter."

"It's starting!" Mairin said exciting.

----   [Break Scene] ----

"Sandshrew use Dig." A.J commanded. Sandshrew drove into the ground.

"Send Fire Spin into the hole." Yuna said.

Braixen twirled her twig and released a Fire Spin into the hole that was left of the Dig.

A.J panicked, "Sandshrew! Quickly get out of there!" He shouted.

Sandshrew didn't make it and blasted out of the hole with a tornado of flame.

"Sandshrew!!" The Savage Trainer yelled out in worry.

"... Sand...shrew..." It said, breathing heavily.

Apparently the Fire Spin was powerful, it damage the ground mouse Pokémon badly.