"New car?"

I smirk at her. "New car."

"Holy shit, It's beautiful," She says as I unlock the car. I open the passenger door for Ken and she gets in after saying a quick thank you.

"Not as beautiful as you, love," I wink and run over to the driver's side of the car.

"Can we play some music?" Ken asks as soon as we're on the road. I nod before giving her my phone. "Passcode?"

"53669."

"Why that?"

"I dunno, it's just quick and easy, I guess," Lowkey spells her name tho. I chuckle to myself before turning my attention towards the road. She raises one of her eyebrows at me and I just shake my head before changing the subject. "Just go on Spotify and look through my songs. You'll find a couple in the playlists."

"Just a couple? I think we have different definitions for a couple because you have a hell of a lot of songs. Damn, I can't even pick a song. You have too many," We both giggle at her joke.

"Just put it on shuffle," She nods and 90210 by Blackbear blasted through my new car speakers. I smile and hit the gas, as we were on the highway, before looking at Ken. The wind was flowing through her perfect brown locks, a smile evident on her beautiful face. Her laugh sounded better than the music that is currently playing.

"Y/N! Sing for me! I love this song!" She giggles and throws her arms in the air, in excitement as we speed through the highway. It was at this moment when Y/N Y/L/N knew that she was so hopelessly in love with Kendall Jenner. Why was I speaking in third person? I don't know, but what I do know is that Kendall has me wrapped around her little finger, and she doesn't even know it.

"Twice in one day? Really?" She nods and smiles at me. I slow the car down to the speed limit and glance at the pretty girl beside me.

"C'mon, Y/N/N! Pretty pleaseee? For me?" She gives me her best puppy dog eyes and I caved in. Fuck, I'm so whipped. The song was about to start so I took a deep breath before singing.

"What are you yellin for?
You're screaming out your lungs
all day and night.
I can't control a, girl like you.

She need a Saturday away from home
to drink more champagne.
I can't mold a, girl like you.
In all designer, to remind ya,
You can't buy her, just her clothes.
Can't define her, can't design her,
In the 90210.

I can't find her, I can't find her,
In the 90210,
In the 90210.

What are you yellin for?
You're screaming out your lungs
all day and night.
I can't control a, girl like you.

She need a Saturday away from home
to drink more champagne.
I can't mold a, girl like you.
In all designer, to remind ya,
You can't buy her, just her clothes.
Can't define her, can't design her,
In the 90210.

I look at Kendall to see that she was looking right at me with a big smile on her perfect face. My heart skips a beat and my knees go weak.

I can't find her, I can't find her.
In the 90210,
In the 90210.

Yeah, uh,
Reverb on guitar plucks,
Cigarettes and Starbucks,
And her line of credits high,
High as the line gets her better credit card cuts.
So in love with the scene,
So in love with being seen,
Probably it's time to intervene,
But she doesn't care, so she keep the party going in the meantime,
Till it's all over she can't rewind,
If she gets her fix well then she's fine,
I should prolly hit her with the peace sign,
Says she wants me and I fall for it each time,
She's aware she's a bad chick,
Studyin at FIDM, cutting fabric,
I really think her souls made of plastic,
End of the story is inevitably tragic,

I can't find her, I can't find her,
In the 90210,
In the 90210."

I finish the song and hear light clapping. I laugh and bow in my seat. She giggles at my actions.

"May I help you, Ms Jenner?" I say as I could feel Kendall's stare on the side of my face. My eyes are still focused on the road but I wanted to so badly look at the woman beside me.

"You're really talented, Y/N. I've told you so many times, but it's true. You're going to kill it at the Grammys, I know it."

"Thank you, Ken," I smile before continuing. "And I'd hope I'm somewhat talented. I mean, it would almost be impossible to be as big as me if you can't even sing a simple song on the radio," I fake cockiness and laugh. Kenny laughs too, knowing that I'm not serious.

"Whatever you say, Y/L/N. Whatever you say."

After driving for a couple more minutes, we soon arrive at Kendall's house. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask the tall girl. She frowned.

"You're not staying over?" I chuckle and she pouts.

"Not tonight, love. I've got to do an interview tomorrow morning but I'll be free for the rest of the day. Let's grab some lunch, yeah?"

She nods her head in excitement and I can't help but giggle at her. How can somebody be this goddamn adorable? "Come over tomorrow night? We can invite the rest of the girls?" She asks with hope in her tone.

"Sounds like a plan. Good night, Kendall."

She smiles warmly at me before giving me a brief hug. "Good night, Y/N."

I stay in her driveway, making sure that she's safely inside before leaving her humble abode. As soon as I reach my apartment, I fall asleep with a smile on my face, recalling today's events and thinking about the brown eyed beauty that is, Kendall Jenner.

400 reads?! Craaaaazy thank you so much guys!

I wanted to update the story for you guys before school started catching up with me. I have so much homework to do but writing this story is much more enjoyable that learning how to make graphs on excel smh.

This was kinda just a filler chapter sorry about that. Hopefully this will be the shortest chapter I'll ever write so yeah.

Thank you again for 400 reads! Love you guys 💗