"Noooooo." everyone said in unison.

"So then it's just- Whatever, never mind."

"So today we're talking about chemicals khkjnscnakshdueywiu..."

I swear that I was so bored that time because so far that's what I've heard.

"Psst, Jiyeon. I'm bored." Jungkook whispered to me.

"Bruh, you see, I'm bored too. We're both bored." I replied lazily.

"Entertain me."

"Pfft, entertain my ass." I stressed on the word 'entertain.'

Jungkook smirked at me so much.

"Sure. How about after class?"

I was confused about what he meant but then I realised that my joke has a literal meaning as if asking him for-

Never mind.

"I- Oh my God, sorry. I didn't mean it that way, as in literally."

"Well I do."

"Then why don't you entertain yourself?"

"Aww, I can but that's no fun. Why would I when you're there?"

"Just a reminder, I'm not your slut." I said before flicking his forehead.

"Hold it, you're right. I will entertain myself." he realised something after a while.

"So in the middle of class you're going to jerk o-"

"No way, man."

"I'm a girl."

"Still."

"Why do I feel like you're trying to tell me you're gay?"

"I'm not- ugh. Gay guys don't make out with girls or f ck them."

I just nodded my head in response.

Finally after some time, I actually started paying attention in class somehow.

But then when I am paying attention, Jungkook starts annoying me by letting his hands roam around my face, down to my shoulders.

I actually got irritated so I whisper yelled to him to stop.

He stopped for some time and then he continued to go down from my shoulders to my bare arms.

"Jungkook, I said stop."

And again, he stopped for roughly two seconds and this time we went down from my arms to my waist to my hips and then he stopped.

I was going to tell him to halt his actions again but I just realised I was wasting my effort telling him despite him being stubborn.

From where he stopped at my waist, he continued to my thigh, to my inner thigh to my groin?

My eyes widened at his actions and my face turned as pale as a ghost.

He slowly crept closer and closer until he reached to a certain spot.

His two fingers were circling around my clothed womanhood and I felt just a bit uncomfortable.

But at the same time, why was I enjoying it?

Park Jiyeon stop, don't even think about it.

"Jeon Jungkook, hajima! We're in the middle of class." I whisper shouted.

"What if we weren't in the middle of class?"

"Still."

"I don't think so, baby."

He continued being the stubborn fuckboy as he is and kept doing what he was doing.

"And this is what I mean by entertaining myself." he smirked to himself.

He stopped afterwards and started lightly pulling down the hem of my pants and slowly going through them.

Now instead of rubbing circles, he stuck his finger in lightly while my undergarments were still on at least.

This time, I was actually trying to hold back my moans and if I spoke, a moan for sure would've slipped out.

He noticed how uncomfortable I was so he stuck another finger in but rougher.

I had accidentally let out a sound in between a moan and a scream and it was really embarrassing because the whole class heard it.

Luckily for Jungkook, he smirked in victory, slipping out his fingers.

"Is there a problem Miss Park?" Mr Jung asked.

(A/N: HELLOOOOO CHINGUDEUL! SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE AND BYUNTAE-ISH UPDATE.. CHOREOS ARE LEGIT GETTING IN THE WAY :) HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER ;) THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING :D AUTHORNIM OUT)

-KimTaehyung_Army_95