m

taehyung and jimin were at walmart because taehyung accidentally dropped jimin's carmex in the coffee maker at the cafe and taehyung wanted somethings too.

in the beauty aisle there was a whole bunch of carmex that was labeled 10 for 1 jimin was happy.

taehyung looked at jimin dumbly not knowing why he was so obsessed with carmex. and strolled down with the face creams.

"taehyung! look there's  cherry flavor." jimin says holding up like 5 tubes of carmex in one hand and another five in his other.

taehyung mentally rolled his eyes at his bestfriend's obsession with the lip balm and carried on looking at the skin products.

he quickly grabbed the skin products and dropped them in his basket.

"jimin?"he called not knowing where his friend went, looking through every aisle. 

he walked past the big basket that had the carmex in it and saw a mop of black hair (yes, this is black haired jimin because iT wAs sO HoT)

taehyung knew his day couldn't get any worse. he pulled up the black haired mop and had an annoyed face as jimin gave him a smile.

"i am done with you." taehyung says sighing heavily as jimin gets himself out of the basket and drops 20 of the tubes inside taehyungs basket.

"do you want snacks for work or something?" taehyung asks as jimin grabs almost every snack he sees and drops them in the already heavy basket.

taehyung brings them both to check out. the cashier was pretty cute. his name tag read 'Jeongguk' in big bold letters.

"ah, and your total is 40.74." he says as taehyung gladly hands him a 50.

"keep the change babe." taehyung said daringly and gave him a wink. the other was red like a tomato as jimin yawned in the back.

taehyung looked back and smiled again at the cashier.

"thank you have a nice day." taehyung said grabbing the things as jimin huffed carrying some of the bags too.

"you like that dude?" jimin said as taehyung smirked. it would be funny to wpmess around with his hyung.

"yeah, what about it?"taehyung asked as jimin felt small. "oh nothing."

----------

love me and vote bye 

vote: 2