Chapter 4

⌘Janet⌘

I willed myself not to look towards Sebastian's towering figure. I looked up as I saw Jonathan run up and crouch in front of me.

"Hey honey... what happened?"

"I don't know we are waiting to go in..."

I looked towards Sebastian was and he looked like he was shaking in rage. I looked back at Jonathan as Sebastian walked away. That is true he never met my brother since Jonathan had lived with my grandparents since he was sixteen and we were fifteen until nine months ago when he found out I was pregnant and moved over here to help take care of me. I had spoken about him but never showed a picture of him in the two years Sebastian and me were together.

"Janice." The nurse called and I ran up with Janey and Jonathan trailing me.

"Only mom and dad for now please." She smiled.

"No dad... just mom." I walked up and walked after her as she took me into the room.

Janey and Jonathan had not left my room since we got back to the house and as I paced they laid in bed with her.

"So she is ok?" Jonathan asked again and I dropped into the bed with them pulling Janice into my arms.

"Yes uncle Johnny, she is ok." I kissed her chubby cheeks.

"You scared the crap out of us Janice." He kissed her forehead. "But now that I know she is ok... I have class in twenty minutes' guys."

"Go we will be fine." Janey said taking Janice from me.

He kissed both their foreheads and pulled me out of the room... "That guy who was staring at you at the hospital is that Janice dad?"

"Yeah but..."

"I know... jerk that he is Janet he deserves to know the truth."

"He walked away..."

"Sorry Janet but he walked away from you... not from Janice..." he kissed my forehead. "Think about it because I know you would hate fifteen years from now for her to look at you with hate because she didn't get to know her dad because of your pride."

"When did you get so smart?" I hugged him.

"I don't know but don't worry I won't let it get to my head." He laughed and ran down the stairs.

I walked into the room and looked at Janey and Janice. I have to tell him.