Chapter 2

I stood in my doorway not knowing what to do my heart was beating erratically in my chest. I looked at Isabelle coming up the driveway.

"Izzy!"

She kissed my cheek. "Hey I'm just going to grab some orange juice, say hi to Janey and Janice and we can head out right." She eyed Sebastian with acid in her eyes.

"Yeah! Hurry!"

I turned back to Sebastian. "What can I do for you?"

"Can we talk..."

"About?"

"Please..."

"Lets go!" Isabelle appeared.

"Okay let's go!" I turned back to the door. "Bye Janey take care of things." I looked at Sebastian. "I have to go, nice seeing you." I ran up to Isabelle and we jumped into the car and drove off with me still trying to catch my breath.

⌘Sebastian⌘

I looked at Janet's car drive off. What did I expect for her to rejoice in my return? She looked as beautiful as ever. The last time I had seen her she had tears running down her face and she was pleading for me not to go. I almost stayed but I had things I needed to fix back then and as soon as I was done I vowed to return and I had. I just never understood the hatred I would be returning to. My closest friends refused to speak to me; everyone and I mean everyone sided with her, which I was glad to see at least she had not been alone. The only person still speaking to me was Nathaniel some close friends and family and they refused to say anything about her. Just said that all they knew was that her and her sister had been on the down low and then they appeared with a baby.

Her twin sister Janey walked out and she radiated hatred. They looked exactly alike except Janet had beautiful green eyes and Janey's eyes were piercing at me in blue. They looked exactly alike but to me they could not be more different. My sweet Janet radiated love and innocence and her sister was just different. Do not get me wrong these girls were as innocent as they get but Janey seemed to just be harsher. When things in life happened to them they made her hard but they did not have the same effect on Janet.

"What do you want Sebastian?" she looked down on me from the angle the porch had me in.

"I recall you always liking me?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Before you broke her..." she said calmly and I flinched at her words. "Please Sebastian don't act like you care..."

"I want to try and talk to your sister... explain things and apologize."

She looked me up and down. "Let me make something clear to you... the day you walked away from her you died to her... you left her standing there pre..." she shook her head. "You left her standing there alone... you died in her eyes. So please do yourself a favor and leave, move on with your life."

"I..." I was about to defend myself when I heard a cry from inside the house.

Janey looked panicked and stepped back into the house. "I need to go and you need to leave now!" she slammed the door in my face and I stood there.

So the rumors were true Janey had a baby and my sweet Janet was helping her before going back to school.