Admirable or Ludicrous?

Start from the beginning

Sitting up I looked around the bedroom and went to call Zak when he appeared with a towel around his waist with water glistened skin.

I'm dead.

The next thing I knew I was being pinned to the bed Zak on top of me looking excited.

"Morning beautiful."

"Hey."

I got a kiss and laid there with a smile when I noticed his eyes working down my body.

"You gonna get changed?" I asked.

"Uh uh.. I think I'm going to get back in bed with you and forget the day." He replied.

As much as I liked the idea, my body didn't..

"Ah. You can. But no fun time...
I'm a little sore."

His eyes looked up worried "Did I-"

"I think it was a shared responsibility... I'll be okay." I answered rubbing his arms.

"Maybe we can just cuddle for a bit then?" He suggested making me nod.

"That. Would be perfect."

Zak grinned and got off before drying himself and pulling on some boxers. We laid on his bed in silence for what seemed like hours before he moved onto me after a while using my boobs as his new pillow.  Zak let out a small goofy laugh.

I smiled listening to him before asking what he was laughing about.

"You last night and getting those shoes off."

I sighed "Never again."

"I have to say, I've never stopped whilst in the notion of sex to remove a damn heel from my ass."

I giggled "The way you shot forward in pain had me!"

"More of shock than pain to have that dug into me."

"Maybe but then I've never had to bring my foot up to my face just to try and get the damn thing off."

"Who knew you could bend like that?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Yeah and who knew cramp would literally kill me."

His laughing got a little harder. "I thought I was going so well, until you shouted cramp. Boner killer."

I laughed before wrapping my arms around his body. I put my fingers in the centre of his shoulders before drawing them out slowly taking his wing span. I loved the way his body covered mine almost protectively with the size difference.

A shudder ripped through his body "Hmm.." He hummed.

"Zak?"

"Yes?"

"What are we gonna do about Harmony?" I asked.

He seemed to tense up on me before his body relaxed "I have no idea. I can have it out with her, sure. But will that achieve anything?"