𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello, everyone

Hello, everyone.

I'd like to welcome you, and thank you for coming here to read this story. 

Its creation began back in 2013, with inspiration coming from a single jasmine flower sitting in my kitchen during the Christmas season. That is where our protagonist earned her name, "Kari".

This story has gone through at least three editing processes, and now, as of November 30th, 2020, it will go through its fourth and final edit. 

If you happen to come across any grammatical errors, or missing punctuation, or anything that just doesn't make sense after the chapter has been edited, I ask that you highlight that area you've found and call for me! I'll come and fix it up for you.

As I go through editing in the final phase of this book, please note that the following symbol, 卍, is not a swastika, as you might know it. By Wikipedia's definition, "the swastika symbol, 卐 or 卍, is an ancient religious icon in the cultures of Eurasia. The left-facing version may also be referred to as sauwastika. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indian religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism."

Officially, it gained the negative notoriety due to its usage by the infamous WWII dictator, Adolf Hitler, during his campaign of terror. Further historically, however, is the definition above. If you were referred to read a disclaimer, this is it.

For those of you who are re-readers, you'll recall how they were used to space out chapter portions. Its significance? It would have been used in the seal I'd initially used back in the very first version of Back To Back, when for whatever ungodly reason, I decided to make Kari the biggest Mary-Sue and give her the "Eleven-Tails".

What the hell is wrong with me. Eleven-Tails? Lord.

However!!!! It will be removed during this final editing phase for its disuse; its purpose no longer coincides with Kari's storyline. We've rescued her from the life of Mary-Suedom. 

As always, thank you for your patronage! Don't forget to donate your likes and comments; we all know that's how the stories stay current.

Thank you, and have a lovely day!

❤❤❤

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Neighbourhood nicevibe