"Don't. If I saw a guy leave your house and there was wine out it wouldn't look pretty." I chuckle as well as him. "Let's just forget that happened, okay?" Harry leans down and presses his lips against mine.

"Okay."

"I'll give you a tour of my apartment as the food cooks, sounds good?" I nod. His hand intertwines with mine and we walk.

As you can assume, his apartment is expensive looking. It reminds me of the pent house we were out but a bit smaller. Also, there is one floor, not two.

He has a beautiful view of the city as well. He shows me the dining room first, then the living room. A flat screen is hung up on the wall and it's big. It must be like 50 inches.

He turns on a hallway light. "This is the bathroom." He shows me the bathroom that's huge. A tub and shower is in there. The tub is like the one from his fathers hotel. "This is my room."

Harry turns on the light. His bed is placed in the middle. A TV is hung up on the wall across from it as well. A desk is in a corner; across is a dresser.

"Looks like your room at your parents house." I laugh. "But, you got a bigger TV. Look at you, Mr. Big Bucks." Harry scoffs and I smile.

We leave his room and walk back to the kitchen. "I didn't see you come in with bags."

"My dumb ass left them in my car." I smile. "I'll get them later." I say.

"I can go grab them for you."

"You don't have to do that."

"It's fine, honestly. It's also pretty late out and I don't want you at your car at this time of night." My head tilts at him. I lean up and kiss his lips.

"I owe you." I hand him my keys. A smirk crawls on his pink lips making me snicker lowly.

Harry leaves his apartment and I look around. On the fireplace he has photo's of him and his family. I smile at the one of him and Gemma.

On the table beside the couch I see one of us that makes my heart warm. It was when we were playing mini golf, of course he won. His arm is on my head and my eyes are glancing at him. A small smile on my lips.

I smile now thinking about that day.

I walk around, just admiring everything. His textbooks are scattered around different spots of the flat as well.

Soon the door opens then shuts. I peek my head into the hallway that leads to the door and it's Harry.

"Did I scare you?" Harry asks, I laugh.

"A little." A grin curves on his mouth. He hands me my bag and I kiss his cheek.

"I don't know why you packed clothes to sleep in, you'll end up naked anyways." My eyes widen and he just smirks and casually walks back into the kitchen to check on food that smells good.

"You thirsty?" Harry asks. He stirs something in the pot.

"A little."

"I bought your favorite green tea. It's sweetened."

"Really?" He takes it out the fridge. "I don't think it's normal for me to be this happy about ice tea." He laughs.

He pours me a glass then slides it toward me. "Thank you."

"Of course." His lips kiss my neck making my insides burn. "Dinner should be done in an hour." I nod.

We sit on his couch that's super fucking comfortable. "How's it going at your house?" Harry asks.

"Okay." I bite my lip. "I kinda miss having Sadie there, oddly enough. It's like I own a house. No one else is there but me." I chuckle gently.

"Your parents don't come home?"

"It seems like since their kids are out of the house, there is no purpose to come home. They are at the house for like 4 days a month." His head tilts. "Sadie and Ellie come home for like a week every month though."

"It must get lonely, no?"

"Yeah, sometimes. I usually have Adam or Ronnie spend the night because I have this fear that someone's going to break into my house." His eyes turn sad.

"I'm sorry I'm not there." Harry's voice is low.

"Soon, I'll hopefully be up here and we can see each other more." I say.

"Are you going to live in dorms?"

"No, I'm antisocial. And I feel like I'll have that cliche slutty roommate that tries to take me to parties." Harry laughs. "Maybe Adam and I will get an apartment. Of course not as nice as this one."

"Or you can move in with me." My eyes widen.

"I cannot afford half of whatever rent you're paying."

"You wouldn't be paying anything. I'm not paying anything, my parents are."

"But they're paying it for you, not me."

"My Mom would do anything for you to stay with me, May c'mon." I laugh. "Plus, you'll be over here a lot anyways. Why waste money on an apartment that you won't be at?"

"You'll get sick of me Styles." His lips brush over mine.

"Not a chance." His fingers play with mine. "Just think about it. You have months to give me an answer." A smile leaves my leaves.

"Okay." I kiss his cheek.

Harry's lips travel down my throat. His hands grip my waist. "We have a good hour before dinner."

"I've heard." His eyes meet mine.

"We kind of have a few months to make up for." He kisses the left side of my neck. "What do you think?" His lips kiss the right side of my neck.

"Hm, do you have condoms?" I ask. My voice low.

"I bought a box today." I laugh and he chuckles.

"Damn, you just assume I'll sleep with you? Is that what it has come too?" I joke making his dimples appear on his cheeks.

"Ha ha." His eyes roll playfully. "Where would you like to start?" My cheeks heat.

"Start?"

"We have a whole box, May. I'm not just going to use one."

"You say the sweetest things to me."

"I know, I try." His lips crash on top of mine. His hands slide down my body making shivers rush up my spine.

A://N

i thought you guys deserved a cute chapter

so here it is

what do you think of the sequel so far?? your feedback would be lovely x

~lauren