Hard as ice {Editing} please skip 4 now

hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. been trying to get ideas as well as from the comments.Im dedicating my next chapter and this chapter to Artemis7Bowthanks for such wonderful ideas. oh and I changed the name a little

I jump down and begin to open my mouth but I closed it their was nothing to say. but I didn't want to say anything. Elsa just stared at the ground now waiting for an idea in her mind. " jack, maybe you could help me" Elsa said. I looked at her again. " Elsa I-" I stopped because I didn't really know what to say. "I guess I could, but how?" I asked. She was gazing at me now her blue eyes searching for something. "I think there's a way maybe." She held her palm out  and snowflakes rose from it. "Elsa there's something you should know" I began. Elsa looked down for a moment. "I can't , I have to leave this time" The snowflakes that were forming had turned into tiny little blades. "What" she growled. her eyebrows were furrowed in now and  the room was comepletly snowing. "You can't leave, you promised to stay!"Her arm fell to her side and she lost control. "I can't Jack- I can't do this" She repeated and I saw her hands turn completly blue. Her hair was turning black and she certainly was in pain. 

ELSA

The ice was reaching my arms. "Jack-  and then my arms were entirely encased in blue ice. "I-I" my mind was blanking out. And I couldn't  feel anything anymore. Myt vision was going black in the edges. I felt like I was speaking, but I wasn't. "Elsa!" My ears were pulsing or maybe it was my heart beating. I could  no longer function. The spark connecting to me somewhere. I was no longer in control of anything.

Everything seemed to form into some memory.

"You see what happens when you lose control Elsa? You destroy everything in your path." I was staring at her again. "You don't need them Elsa, when you have me"  I smiled at Elle she smiled back. "But what if they can't see you?" I asked.  "i'll find a way" She brushed away the stray blonde hair falling in front of my face."What if I forget about you?" I worried. "I'll find a way, Elsa"  She stood up and helped me up to. "I promise Elsa, I'll never leave you." "But what if you change? " And then her eyes had went dark. "What's going to change about me?"

I snapped awake staring at an empty space.  "Jack?" It came out as a question. "He's not here!" She said. I looked around the room. I searched for her face. And in slow motion their she was eyeing me. "i know deep down, you kept me hiddden to protect the secret even mor, but it hurt to be locked away." I was frozen in place. "I thought we were suppose to stay together, just you and me!" Elle's voice rose and so did Ice shards. I went towards  her. "What was I suppose to do, eventually I had to suppress everything when  my coranation was four years away. Do you want them to think there Queen is crazy. They can't see you Elle!" I shouted. She jabbed a black fingernail me. "Don't worry though it'll be just like old times anyway, he's left" And she faded into the shadows of the room. "No" I whispered.

I turned back around after jack stopped talking I felt like he had left me alone here because he couldn't do anything about this winter. but he never gave up but now leaves right after I figure it out myself leaving him with no idea. so just leaves. I mean what did I do  wrong. I could never like him again if these were the reasons. a tear rolled down my cheek. I need him now to help unfreeze Arendelle. and he leaves me like that. I'll find a way  to unfreeze Arendelle myself.  my hands turned to fists. pulling anger into to me. I was furious. I could never let this take control of me or everything would get worse. but it was too late. ice monsters formed and they were shaped like tears. but these would be harder to destroy because they were ice. they surrounded me. rage filled the empty spaces I'm my heart. I couldn't just sit their. but they were only their to watch me feel pain."go away" I moaned and they melted anyway. I walked towards the big doors downstairs. pushing them open. a burst of air came through making my hair whip around fiercely.  I walked for what seemed like forever.  till I saw the gates of Arendelle. I wasn't ready but I was willing to stop all of it here and now.