show me

ELSA

Jack said he'd help me control my powers and most of the time I never thought I could learn. I thought I was the only one. The only person on this wretched world with this curse. But I was wrong and for once I wasn't alone. Well not completely.  My first method was to try  to make things melt but it never happened it just made it turn into sharp Icicle's that disappeared as soon as they came. It's been a day since I left arendelle and Jack decided to stay. I guess not everything has to be bad? Now  we were going to work on how to control the ice properly.  Jack was standing a good distance from me  showing me how to be calm when using my powers and make ice form into many things, but he just had that stick staff thing to do it with him. I can't use a stick it will freeze. I look at my trembling hands as my fingers curled up onto fists. He glanced at me in a way of affection. I felt my cheeks heat up and turn away for a second. He yelled out to me over the roaring winds "Did you get it?" I nodded and lifted my hands up feeling a little bit better and uncurled my fingers releasing little flurries at first before snow began falling upwards not even doing what I meant to do.
Hmmph! must have done something wrong? I thought then I lift my hands again than push air out causing a huge gust of wind to blow in my face whipping my hair. Jack smiled at me as if I was right anyway. I walked towards him to get a better look at what he seemed to be staring at now. What stood before me had put me into a freeze. Snow covered everywhere from here to Arendelle. I tried to see the Arendelle castle but it was covered in snow and large icicles hung off of it.  "Jack what happened since I left?"I asked a little scared. Jack all of sudden put his hands up. "Elsa," he started trying to reassure me as if preparing for bad news. 

"If I tell you, you'd be really mad." I get angry now I could feel myself ready to make him suffer. "No. answer the question?"I growled this time and  the snow rose up shaping and forming into a giant monster made of Ice and snow who really just looked like a big marshmallow. At first it was still observing itself moving it's joints seeing it was alive. And then it let out an angry howl and it was running at us. I stood their frozen not paying attention to the crazy snow beast coming my way. I did this didn't I? I made Arendelle frozen. The thought lingered for awhile. " Elsa get out the way!"I heard jack shout. Then all my senses came back and I saw the white monster. It was coming for us no... for him. Now it was only a foot away. Jack pushed me away from it.  Which the monster only got more angry and lifted Jack from the snow. The monster was furious and began trying to crush Jack. "Jack hold on! "I yelled while the white monster continued to suffocate him in his grasp.My hands wearily lift from my sides and shards of ice shoot from my fingertips. At first I thought I missed, but then I saw how much angrier I had made him.

"Not helping!" Jack choked out. This time I used something I knew I was goo at " Put him down." I scolded. The monster looked at me slightly nervous at my tone.  He seemed to think he was the boss. Well if he was going to be the boss, I'm going to be the queen. I tapped my foot impatiently before smirking at it. The white snow beast started to look a little embarrassed "Waiting" I yawned. It released Jack on the ground and I hit him with a wave of ice where he stumbles of the cliff. Breaking my stairs. ugh why the stairs. "Sorry!" I call out to it though it was long gone. Jack was breathing normal again just laying down. I headed over to his still body. "Jack are you okay?"I ask solemnly. His eyes opened revealing them to be very very blue. "Jack?" I whisper now bent down over him. He looked up at me a little dizzy or sick or both. Jack sat up grunting in the process. "I'm fine."he answered."It's you- cutting him off I say "I think I returned the favor so here's the plan you go lay down or something."I help him stand though he was leaning against his staff, guiding him  towards the icy doors. He nodded afraid a little I might throw him off a cliff too. Jack groans in pain as he released his staff and it fell in two. Panic ran through me. Was it suppose to be like that? I moved my finger around make a pile of snow for Jack to rest on. "Elsa..." Jack drifted off as he lost his train of thought.  "Rest."

Jack Frost

Elsa had been making me go insane since she allowed me to stay. I made her mad which she exclaimed her power would hurt me and it did their was this really sharp pain in the back of my head. But it was now just a dull ache. Elsa's voice rang in my ears loudly. "Jack are you okay? I think when you fell you got a concussion?" Elsa started to yell those words at me. My eyes slightly opened. Elsa was standing few feet away from me. My staff that's what that pain was. It was broken again. Come on. "My staff Elsa." I said a little shaky. "Don't worry its right here its just split ,OK I'm really sorry,"she started to sob a little. her face in her hands. I opened my eyes all the way and the pain was gone. Elsa  continued to sob not noticing me getting up. I found it split in two just like that. so I forced it back together and a jolt of power went through me and the whole room. Elsa looked up at me a little befuddled. And she closes the giant doors. I turn back to where Elsa stood. "Elsa I'm fine, you don't have to worry about  me so much." I say reassuringly. Elsa hugged me tightly tears streaming down her face. Her head resting on my shoulder and her blonde bangs covering her eyes. I let her because I cared for her in some strange messed up way. Because we both needed something and she was giving that need to me. And I couldn't let anyone take that away from me. After so long I don't remember what it's like to be..... loved.

A/N
hey guys just to let you know comment me on what you want me to write in my next story. and guess what I found this cool pic for the next book of this series going to start to write it  any way here's a question let me know if you Anna to return to the story soon.byes love claw:-)